• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy BloodBath - Chishio Academy

I am too lazy and have to react to Ai. I don't know when the day shall proceed (maybe after Nakami and Osamu kiss?) .

Sunkissed said:
Actually.. something different. But you know

TSUKEMA TSUKEMA TSUKEMA TSUKEMA

PACCHI PACCHI TSUKEMA TSUKETE
It's actually Tsukema Tsukema Tsukema Tsukeru. Did you by chance see my signature?!

yes. and I LOVE KYARY PAMYU PAMYUUUUUUUU

Also the CS is up for my new roleplay now, so you can join. Do you want me to reserve a spot for you?

Sunkissed said:
yes. and I LOVE KYARY PAMYU PAMYUUUUUUUU

Also the CS is up for my new roleplay now, so you can join. Do you want me to reserve a spot for you?
I love Gerorin even more *heart shape*

Well, not necessarily. I mean, I'm sure plenty of girls will have their CS up by the time I start, so whoever gets them first, I guess~

P.S.: "Kyar- hmm hmm... hmmm... kawaii... kawaii kore.. cough... kawaii.. cough cough...kawaii kore mou... *clears throat* *makes sexy girlish uke dying noise* *chuckles* Saa, mou, kanpeki yaru! " How would you not love the guy???

Sunkissed said:
I usually don't like Marina's songs just because of the lyrics - I either can't seem to understand them or I just don't like my idea of what she means. Other than that, the sounding of her voice and songs are great! I personally see her as a woman, who shows pride and keeps it. I myself am more into either silly or touchy-feely songs.

Jk i love marina she is the queen and i love her i also love @Sunkissed so much mwah

This song is gold to me, for example! Please look up the translation xD

[media]

[/media]

Is it sad that I sing along to this? xD

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]and I'm back :) don't go to the gym on an empty stomach cx

[/QUOTE]
*is tempted to write "おかえりなさい", but resists the urge* Heeeey! Welcome back!

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]Uhh, just tag me when the next day starts since I don't really have a place to come in yet

[/QUOTE]
Sure thing, hun~

Sunkissed said:
but soon placed her fingers around his wrist to make sure of... something. "Uhm, that's weird. You don't have a pulse?"
Yes, because when I'm holding hands with someone I totally check their wrist for a pulse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back