• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy BloodBath - Chishio Academy

I have no idea how to implement myself into this conversation or the rp. I'll just have to wing both I guess.

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]I have no idea how to implement myself into this conversation or the rp. I'll just have to wing both I guess.

[/QUOTE]
Well, the OOC is basically full of gibberish, really, while the RP has some sort of movement and Sunkissed will summarise what has happened up till now~

All I can remember is that Ayano cut her finger and someone licked the blood off. Then they went to the nursery and the vampire helped them clean up the cut. Meanwhile my character was in the forest, inspecting a dagger that was mysteriously put in her suitcase with a piece of parchment saying it would protect her from something (she doesn't know yet, but it's the vampires.) Ai shocked her and she stabbed herself in the leg with the dagger, and then she had to go to the infermary to get it stitched up. After everyone had dinner Ayano and Nakami (my character) were walking to the dorm and Nakami got scared because the Coridoor was dark and she thought there was a monster. WeabooTrash's character scared her and she fell over, causing her to get another scratch on her knee and make the wound from the forest bleed again. Currently she is in the shower, a spider crawling all over her, freaking out, and feeling dizzy. She is loosing a lot of blood from the cut in the shower also, the reason why she is dizzy. Everyone else is going to bed and there are no lights on since its night time.

6 hours of sleep and I'm all awake, maybe. I have like an hours before I have to go for an hour and I'll be back for the rest of the day maybe.

Yeah, the time zone I choose for all of you coordinates with the +3 or -6 or -8 system. It's the same time, just different zone symbols I guess.

Spiders can't harm you. Unless they are the big, hairy, venomous ones. Other wise your fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back