• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood & Steel (Original - Contemporary Fantasy - Open)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Wait, if he's talking to Remy too, it would give him a major headache.)

[/QUOTE]
(Can you have a headache if you don't feel pain anymore?)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Yes.)

[/QUOTE]
(I fail to see the logic here... Welp. Pretend he had a headache, or something.)

BadJoke said:
"because soon I the great jester will expose everything" he says he wonders if he knows he meant start streaking but it sounded like he knew something vital about this guy. He theorized that the raven was the male in the relations ship between his parents but he didn't really want to think about it "by the way does everyone you have in your church have to look like a stripper because I assure you if you put some poles in here no one would think a second thought about it but saying your a religion is just one of those 'what' moments"
@Delacare
[QUOTE="Azazel Hellborne]"Because in 30 thirty seconds I can show three ways to enhance your penis size, pay attention to jester because he listened. Or we could play a game called "who is top and who is bottom".

[/QUOTE]
BadJoke said:
"the answer is him" he added
Theo crossed his arms and the dark aura grew darker; he was not impressed.

"You have 20 seconds left. Make them count. Give a real answer. Insult me again if you want to just die now."

((Dont get too carried away. This temple is Theo's turf. Go too far, and you WILL die.))

Last edited by a moderator:
(Remy is the RP equivalent of him)

Chibi-France-hetalia-31936486-319-598.jpg

Birdsie said:
(I fail to see the logic here... Welp. Pretend he had a headache, or something.)
(I just imagine the leader, who looks like a nazgul, drinking an alka seltzer.)

(to far TO FAR there is no such thing) "honestly we were just killing those dirty mps and they are so close to this temple its like they don't even know its here this area is holy grounds how many stray bullets have penetrated this grand palace of your" he giggled at penetrated. "plus this one knows your ... friend?" he said questioningly

@Delacare

Delacare said:
Theo crossed his arms and the dark aura grew darker; he was not impressed.
"You have 20 seconds left. Make them count. Give a real answer. Insult me again if you want to just die now."

((Dont get too carried away. This temple is Theo's turf. Go too far, and you WILL die.))
"Sorry my lordly lordship." I bow "I did not mean to make you upset, I just thought that you might like a bad joke."(pun intended) " please take no more offense from my irratible comments."

BadJoke said:
(to far TO FAR there is no such thing) "honestly we were just killing those dirty mps and they are so close to this temple its like they don't even know its here this area is holy grounds how many stray bullets have penetrated this grand palace of your" he giggled at penetrated. "plus this one knows your ... friend?" he said questioningly
@Delacare
"No bullet has even flown this direction; my temple is well protected, and I have no friends, only servants and disciples. 10 seconds."

[QUOTE="Azazel Hellborne]"Sorry my lordly lordship." I bow "I did not mean to make you upset, I just thought that you might like a bad joke."(pun intended) " please take no more offense from my irratible comments."

[/QUOTE]
"At least one of you isn't hopelessly stupid. You have managed to save you and your...friend from death. For now. Who is it that you seek?"

"yes the being know as hunger" he had no idea who that was or what that was but if it got him out of the street for this night he would totally go along with it.

@Delacare

Azazel Hellborne]"Not 'who' my lordship but 'what'. We seek shelter from the mps that will inevitably try to kill us. We know of the being called 'Hunger' and seek conference with him if you will allow us."[URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/38141-badjoke/ said:
BadJoke said:
"yes the being know as hunger" he had no idea who that was or what that was but if it got him out of the street for this night he would totally go along with it.
@Delacare
"Please enlighten me as to why I should grant you your lives AND a favor when all you've done is enter my temple uninvited and made asses of yourselves before me. I have not decided to throw you back outside, like the trash you are. Is that not generous enough for you?"

Paint The Wind]Rosemary gasped in pain when she tried to sit up. She groaned and looked at Remy. "Do you know how to fix my broken bones?" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32535-safety-hammer/ said:
@Safety Hammer[/URL]
Remy chuckled. "Well if my kiss can heal the flesh, can't you guess what can heal bones?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back