• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood & Steel (Original - Contemporary Fantasy - Open)

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]She kissed back gently and smiled up at him. Her lung was healed, so she wouldn't die. She couldn't shoot though because of the bullet in her shoulder, and her collarbone was still shattered.

[/QUOTE]
"We must continue this later, Mon belle. We have to retreat."

Last edited by a moderator:
Jacob came out of the tanks this time he didn't blindly fire. His diruptor bullets were tough to make so he had to make sure each shot made contact. "Hey assholes over here" Jacob fired twice hoping to nail two soldiers.

@Birdsie

FireMaiden said:
"You're an idiot," August said, putting her hands together, and touched the ground. A wall of rock shot up, providing cover from the bullets. "This is the last time I'm saving you."
Chris coughed up some blood and responded with whatever he could, before passing out "H-Helmets... v-vu-vulnerable..." then hit the ground with his face, out cold.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"We must continue this later, Mon belle. We have to retreat."

[/QUOTE]
She nodded weakly. She was still very very weak from blood loss so she just snuggled with him, nearly falling asleep.

I walk into the temple with the jester. "Man, this is almost as my sex dungeon/homemade auschwitz for Mexicans" (not racist)

Baku said:
Jacob came out of the tanks this time he didn't blindly fire. His diruptor bullets were tough to make so he had to make sure each shot made contact. "Hey assholes over here" Jacob fired twice hoping to nail two soldiers.
@Birdsie
[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]She nodded weakly. She was still very very weak from blood loss so she just snuggled with him, nearly falling asleep.

[/QUOTE]
The two soldiers were hit, and the bullets scratched their armors. Barely any damage was done, and due to their armor not being steam-based technology the disruptor bullets barely did anything to them, and not to mention the shield that disabled bullet enchantments. They both turned their attention at Jacob and started firing at him instead. All of the Overwatch Soldiers make the choice that despite their power, they were against someone of their class, so they all took cover.

"that was joke was a little to far" he said as he walked over to the large raven statue thinking of what it looked like if he painted the face like a clown using the blood and bone of orphan baby's.

@Azazel Hellborne

Birdsie said:
Chris coughed up some blood and responded with whatever he could, before passing out "H-Helmets... v-vu-vulnerable..." then hit the ground with his face, out cold.
August looked down at him, sighed, and said "Goddammit." She couldn't really do anything in the medical feild, for the moment at least. "Hey! Aim for their helmets!" She shouted to the others.

@Safety Hammer @Baku @Paint The Wind

BadJoke said:
"that was joke was a little to far" he said as he walked over to the large raven statue thinking of what it looked like if he painted the face like a clown using the blood and bone of orphan baby's.
@Azazel Hellborne
"If that was far then I should probably stop eating dead hookers that I cook with horse piss." giggles

@BadJoke

Last edited by a moderator:
Jacob tried to duck but this time a bullet hit his left wrist. "Oh dammit that was my good hand." He heard August yell to aim for the helmets "I hope your right!" Jacob used the tank window as a place to fire. "Come on me one for the history books." Cross fired one more time aiming at the head of a soldier before ducking.

@FireMaiden @Birdsie

" I hear this is a place I can use to hide from the police " he said not joking but still smiling. "what does that even taste like I mean iv had dead hooker but never in horse piss".

@Delacare @Azazel Hellborne

Rosemary heard what was happening up above her and tried to get up, gasping in pain. She used her worse hand to shoot at some of the soldiers, trying to take down as many as she could.

@Birdsie

The broadcaster made her announcement: "Attention Citizens, Red curfew is now in effect. All tresspassers will be shot on sight by the Civil Protection teams." which meant it was midnight already.

Baku said:
Jacob tried to duck but this time a bullet hit his left wrist. "Oh dammit that was my good hand." He heard August yell to aim for the helmets "I hope your right!" Jacob used the tank window as a place to fire. "Come on me one for the history books." Cross fired one more time aiming at the head of a soldier before ducking.
@FireMaiden @Birdsie
@Birdsie[/URL]
The Overwatch Soldier was hit by his bullet, and knocked unconcious. Another one picked up his body and carried him, then teleported along with the both of them away, leaving one of the Overwatch rifles behind. Seeing the increased amount of fire, the others decided to retreat, as the casualties were too great. All of the rest teleported away and the fire silenced.

One of the MP's was watching all along, from across the street. His pupils grew wide "T-T-Th-" he took his radio and spoke into it "Dispatch... Th-The enemy had... Overwatch team in retreat." and then started running himself.

BadJoke said:
" I hear this is a place I can use to hide from the police " he said not joking but still smiling. "what does that even taste like I mean iv had dead hooker but never in horse piss".
@Delacare @Azazel Hellborne
"It tastes alot like when you smell a rotten egg while at the same time your eating rotten pig intestines."

Delacare said:
"What business do you have here?" Dadrel appeared in a flurry of feathers. He was cloaked and covered. He spoke loudly but his deep voice reverberated off the stones smoothly.
At full height, Dadrel was 7ft, the clothes he wore did nothing to disguise his muscles or the bastard sword and shotgun he had strapped to his back.
"I just came to ask if you had any spare nuns you wouldn't mind losing... If you know what I mean."

Birdsie said:
The broadcaster made her announcement: "Attention Citizens, Red curfew is now in effect. All tresspassers will be shot on sight by the Civil Protection teams." which meant it was midnight already.
The Overwatch Soldier was hit by his bullet, and knocked unconcious. Another one picked up his body and carried him, then teleported along with the both of them away, leaving one of the Overwatch rifles behind. Seeing the increased amount of fire, the others decided to retreat, as the casualties were too great. All of the rest teleported away and the fire silenced.

One of the MP's was watching all along, from across the street. His pupils grew wide "T-T-Th-" he took his radio and spoke into it "Dispatch... Th-The enemy had... Overwatch team in retreat." and then started running himself.
Rosemary watched them retreat and collapsed, falling unconscious because of the blood loss.

@Azazel Hellborne @BadJoke

There is no sanctuary for the like of you. Leave now before you draw the attention of the Lord Raven." Dadrel crossed his arms in front of the statue. His voice trembled slightly at the mention of the Lord Raven.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back