• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood & Steel (Original - Contemporary Fantasy - Open)

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]"I have no clue. But they always are. I was an assassin years ago."

[/QUOTE]
"Heh. That's never something that'll make you popular."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Heh. That's never something that'll make you popular."

[/QUOTE]
"I was only 16 and needed money, but they're still afraid I'll join this uprising.

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]"I was only 16 and needed money, but they're still afraid I'll join this uprising.

[/QUOTE]
"There's a reason why I live underground, you know. Being a Technomancer isn't popular either.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"There's a reason why I live underground, you know. Being a Technomancer isn't popular either.

[/QUOTE]
"Well I find it interesting, but I don't know much about it."

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]"Well I find it interesting, but I don't know much about it."

[/QUOTE]
"You know how pyromancers can control fire and necromancers can control the dead? I control machines."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"You know how pyromancers can control fire and necromancers can control the dead? I control machines."

[/QUOTE]
"That's really interesting!" she exclaimed. "But why do you have to hide?"

From somewhere in the train station, there was a loud clattering noise, followed by a loud "OW!" Then a groan. "Why don't I ever get something to stand on?" August asked herself, rubbing her head, but picking up what she needed. Before making her way to her brother cause her arm was too short. "Hey bro, I need a bit of assis- who's that?"

@Safety Hammer @Paint The Wind

FireMaiden said:
From somewhere in the train station, there was a loud clattering noise, followed by a loud "OW!" Then a groan. "Why don't I ever get something to stand on?" August asked herself, rubbing her head, but picking up what she needed. Before making her way to her brother cause her arm was too short. "Hey bro, I need a bit of assis- who's that?"
"Rosemary Distal, pleased to meet you. I was about to get roughed up by the MPs and your friend here saved me."

FireMaiden said:
"A big scary assassin. What do you need, Amber?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"A big scary assassin. What do you need, Amber?"

[/QUOTE]
"That's not my name dumbass.... Anyway, there's a scream loose in my shoulder but I can't reach it."

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]"Rosemary Distal, pleased to meet you. I was about to get roughed up by the MPs and your friend here saved me."

[/QUOTE]
"I'm August Winters, his younger sister. Oh my god! Arthur did you get a girlfriend?! Did you tell her to say that so I wouldn't know? Shame on you!"

FireMaiden said:
"That's not my name dumbass.... Anyway, there's a scream loose in my shoulder but I can't reach it."
"I'm August Winters, his younger sister. Oh my god! Arthur did you get a girlfriend?! Did you tell her to say that so I wouldn't know? Shame on you!"
"No, he didn't. We just met. I was likely about to get kidnapped or killed and he saved me."

FireMaiden said:
"I know. I just like to piss you off. C'mere."

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]"No, he didn't. We just met. I was likely about to get kidnapped or killed and he saved me."

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"I know. I just like to piss you off. C'mere."

[/QUOTE]
August got a stool from nearby, and sat down I front of Arthur. "You didn't just save her cause she's pretty right?"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]She shrugged. "Well it kept me from being killed or tortured so I'm fine with it."

[/QUOTE]
"How old are you? I mean, you don't seem like a person who would be chased by those meanies."

Last edited by a moderator:
FireMaiden said:
"How old are you? I mean, you don't seem like a person who would be chased by those meanies."
"I'm 21 years old." she said. "I was an assassin when I was 16, so they think I'll join the uprising. Which I might."

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]"I'm 21 years old." she said. "I was an assassin when I was 16, so they think I'll join the uprising. Which I might."

[/QUOTE]
August giggled, "I'm older than you."

Rei hovered in the shadows, planning the best course of action. As soon as she no longer felt ground beneath her feet instinct kicked in and she began to levitate. The plan was to kill them, add their souls to her collection and dispose of the bodies her usual way but a bit of eavesdropping informed her of their...troublesome, talents. She usually on chose those who would put up the least resistance as targets and these 2, no, now it was 3, seemed like more trouble than their souls were worth.

After a bit of though Rei decided the best path, for her at least, would be to leave the way she came in and maybe cause a little trouble of her own on the way out. A few whispered words and Rei found herself standing outside the dumpster in the alley. It didn't take long for her to locate a partol of military police and point them towards the "rebels" hiding underground. She watched with a small smirk as the police climbed into the dumpster and giggled to herself as she heard them fall through the floor.

FireMaiden said:
August got a stool from nearby, and sat down I front of Arthur. "You didn't just save her cause she's pretty right?"
"Eeehhhhh.." Arthur said, as he summoned some new screws from a large barrel and screwed them into her arm. "She's right about the red head thing, though.

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]"How old are you?" she asked.

[/QUOTE]
(You should make her around Arthur's age.)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Eeehhhhh.." Arthur said, as he summoned some new screws from a large barrel and screwed them into her arm. "She's right about the red head thing, though.
(You should make her around Arthur's age.)

[/QUOTE]
"Well I'm glad it saved me."

(21 is close enough, isn't it?)

Bijou said:
Rei hovered in the shadows, planning the best course of action. As soon as she no longer felt ground beneath her feet instinct kicked in and she began to levitate. The plan was to kill them, add their souls to her collection and dispose of the bodies her usual way but a bit of eavesdropping informed her of their...troublesome, talents. She usually on chose those who would put up the least resistance as targets and these 2, no, now it was 3, seemed like more trouble than their souls were worth.
After a bit of though Rei decided the best path, for her at least, would be to leave the way she came in and maybe cause a little trouble of her own on the way out. A few whispered words and Rei found herself standing outside the dumpster in the alley. It didn't take long for her to locate a partol of military police and point them towards the "rebels" hiding underground. She watched with a small smirk as the police climbed into the dumpster and giggled to herself as she heard them fall through the floor.
Arthur wasn't stupid. He had designed the mechanism to go two different ways. One went to their home. The other, slid into the sewers. He had built a machine that stealthily scans inhabitants of the dumpster entrance for police badges.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back