[Blood-Dimmed Tides] Non-PC OOC Thread

Do we have the equipment to recognize that the hardware was far different than the one where you could normally fit a warstrider god?

Here, let me dump as much on you as I can.

The inside of the head is solid, meaning it isn't hollow. It is very solid and has wires of all the magical materials except for soul steel and star metal, with jade of all the colors. And what makes it stand out is how perfectly each piece was articulated and placed inside the head and the warstrider's body. It would have taken an extremely well versed artisan in magitech, or a moderately good one with good tools, to make this.

As someone who has knowledge about this, it's like seeing a work of art -simplicity within complexity. Think of it like wirting. An author creates a page of information. It can be anything, and he goes over that page over and over and over again untill he has condensed that entire page of information into a singe short paragraph.

As for equipment towards seeing of what OS the warstrider is running, that is a very good question. The town is vacant of people and I know there was a certain character that had some knowledge of magitech you've met.

And, just to let you all know, I'm still pretty busy. The warm weather has brought out projects that are keeping me from my office and ocmputer. Right now it's a garage sale. Before it was creating a 28 player roster and program for the local women's football team. next it's going to be a string of brochures. But, I am looking forward to getting my mother in law out of the house so I can add patternspider.net to my morning regime again! She abhors roleplaying and has been quite aggressive about it. I have several choice words for her >.<

I'm going to let you all sandbox here and give you some of your own time.

Cinder and Rei, you're going to find Feather?

Just as a heads up: I'm headed out of town for the rest of the week. I'm helping my cousin move out of her current apartment and into a new one in a different state. I'll be back on Monday. In the meantime, for sake of convenience, just presume Hunger nodded off after my last post.

Question.

I have my ideas down on paper but I think it's good to ask what you all would want to do and what about your characters you'd like me to take particular interest in before moving on?

@Thief: I don't think you will find many players excited about acknowledging that your PC is more scary than theirs.

You have to earn it IC.

Oh, I wasn't saying Dorissa was afraid to say no. Just that Hunger probably knows a number of mortals who'd be too frightened to contradict her.

Sorry if I was unclear. <.<

I actually was trying to say Dorissa had a valid point. Someone who's apparently unafraid of her is actually a novel experience for Hunger. For someone who's rather evidently the daughter of one of the most feared deities in Creation, I imagine she'd find elements of fear tingeing her every interaction with others, even if she didn't always have the capacity to recognize it.

I don't think Dorissa is particularly frightened by Hunger. At worst, sharks piss her off, they don't scare her. And Hunger is just too darn cute to be pissed at. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back