• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Black Clover: Warring States

Question: do modifications made by rune arrays count as a spell that takes up one of the slots in our grimoire or just as bonus effects? For example if Albie has mana arrow and uses arrays to make it homing does the homing version fill another page of his grimoire or not?

Question: do modifications made by rune arrays count as a spell that takes up one of the slots in our grimoire or just as bonus effects? For example if Albie has mana arrow and uses arrays to make it homing does the homing version fill another page of his grimoire or not?
You mean like Gaja’s true lightning strike? I don’t think so since he brings the runes out of the grimoire

By the way, did the massacre of the Elf Tribe still happen in this version of the setting?

Clover Kingdom doesn’t exist yet so nope

I will be tossing my hat into the ring

Mind you, my knowledge of Black Clover is somewhat limited, but it seems like mostly a high fantasy magic setting with Grimoire's being important to use magic, so I can work out a magic user

Users who are viewing this thread

Back