Black Butler: The Future Meets The Past [WILL BE DELETED, READ DES.] [Inactive]

Ellyn was playing happily with the kitten she had found outside, her eyes wide at the small creature. 'S-so small...' She couldn't help but be amazed at the fact. So, she was comfortably sat in the phantomhive grounds, petting the small, purring creature as she nodded. "So innocent..." And the demons weakness was absolutely clear. Her eyes narrowed as she caught the sound of a door opening, her gaze shifting on to Tabitha as she walked out, another kitten in her arms. "The girl?" She murmured before standing up, cat in her arms as she followed.

Watching as the girl walked into town, eyes focused upon shops and bakeries. It was strange to see such curiousity from a creature and when she did. After a few moments she walked behind the girl, her head tilted as ruby red locks were spilled across her shoulders, her eyes lit up with curiousity. "Girl from before...shouldn't you be careful when leaving?" She asked, still petting the kitten as it nudged its head into her hand. "What if you were attacked?"

Tabitha turned around to face the girl dressed in red. She smiled slightly. "Probably...but I know how to handle myself....for the most part." She said with a friendly smile. "It's no fun...being cooped up in that manor...not being able to leave. If I'm going to be here, why not enjoy it? right?" Tabitha asked. Tabitha looked down. Ellyn was also holding a cat. She giggled slightly.

She raised a brow to this, only diverting her attention when the cat began to crawl up onto her shoulder. Watching it try something that was impossible she ended up helping the cat onto her shoulder before smiling slightly. Ellyn looked back at at Tabitha, her head tilted as she frowned. "What if the person wasn't human?" She asked, switching her weight onto the other foot. "You...do not like being cooped up?" She muttered, trying to understand before she nodded. "I understand. Then it is in your interests to amuse yourself?" Having nothing better to do the demoness decided to attempt to follow the girls example.

Tabitha thought a moment. "If the person wasn't human...well, that might be a different story if they tried to attack me. Maybe a streak of luck, if there is any, will help me." She giggled. "And yes, I hate staying inside a place...no matter how big it is, it's like being stuck in a coffin six feat under." Tabitha said, looking around a little bit. "I am out to amuse myself. You can go so long before you become insane with boredom." She said, as she set her cat down to the ground. The cat sat, staying by her feet. 
((awww :< I can't wait till next week on Friday. My last day of school before x-mas vacation! *heavy metal YEAAAAAAAH scream*))

Ellyn nodded in understanding, blinking before she hummed. "I understand." She replied before looking around. "Then...we must amuse ourselves. Yes?" She asked as she glanced over towards the other shops. "Female mortals have a strange habit of shopping repeatedly." She added, folding her arms over her torso. "I do not see the appeal in that but for now I suggest we do something. So...we could shop or cause chaos." The demon mostly preferred the chaos idea.

"Or both." Tabitha said giggling. "Although, my version of chaos may be different than yours." She added in. "I could use a dress or two..so I don't cause too much attention to myself while I'm here..."She muttered to herself. She was getting rather strange stares. Even though, dresses may not be enough, for her hair was also strange as well. It didn't help that the colors of her hair were abnormally natural.

"Thank you Oswin, that means a lot to me."Frank looked up at her," A reader are you now? Perhaps we will find a good book or two in here." Frank walked to a bookshelf, running his hand along the spines, finally picking one."Anna Karenina, this was a good one. You like Tolstoy?" He gave her a smile. He was back to his normal self again. Frank looked at his watch, lunchtime. "Care to eat? I could prepare a meal for us."

The demoness nodded in understand. "Then we can plan while we shop." She spoke quietly before turning to point to a store. "Luckily for me, if they dare insult my garb I could kill them." She added. After all, the demoness wore a short kimono styled dress, mainly so her movement would not be restricted at all. She reached down to her boots for a moment before she slipped one of the few purses she held on her out, holding it in her hand. A second later she motioned towards a dress store. "Shall we go?"

The young girl nodded. "Let's go!" Tabitha said happily. She walked along side of the demon. She smiled slightly. A little bit of Tabitha wanted to be friends with this girl. It seemed like she didn't talk to many people, nor did Tabitha. It might be a nice change for the both of them.

The demon nodded, following after as she pulled the cat from her shoulder, holding it on her lower arm as she petted it happily. Once they entered the shop she raised her brow to the amount of dresses in one place. "It id odd..." She murmured slightly before turning to Tabitha. "Is there one you specifically like?" She asked, holding the cat. "If you cannot find one you like I can always change it slightly later on for you." She added quietly, not taking her eyes off the cat.

Tabitha looked around the shop with her eyes. She spotted a dress that she thought she might be able to pull off. It was back and white, just like her current outfit. "Looks like this will be a quick trip." She said, smiling. She walked over to the dress and examined it. She nodded. "This."

A salesman came by and spoke to her about the dress. After a small conversation, he asked for her measurements. She simply told him and he walked away. A few minutes later, he came back with a box with the dress inside. She smiled and thanked him, followed by paying him. She was glad she was born in England so she didn't have troubles with money. She turned to Ellyn. "Is there something you wish to do?" She asked. Tabitha didn't want t drag Ellyn around doing the things Tabitha wanted.

((This is the dress-
Gothic-lolita-victorian-black-and-white-cotton-long-formal-dress-bmz_cache-a-ad2d52d9a36687e9dd18ffc9be0574ec.image.250x333.jpg
))

Ellyn smiled slightly, looking at her choice with a slight spark of amusement in her eyes. Once she had paid for it the demon watched her return to where she was standing before she tilted her head in thought. "Not mainly...I need to buy a dress since my current attire is unappropriated for society." She murmured. "I will find one quickly." With that she looked to the cat, mainly so the small creature could decide for her. After a while she grabbed one, paid for it and returned to Tabitha. "I've completed my task." She stated.

Tabitha smiled. "Shall we go? Perhaps there is something else we could do to pass a little time." She said. She stopped caring what time she would return the the manor. The rebellious side of her teenage years was slightly kicking in. Years she spent going to school and working, she never got a chance to stay out and just do something that's entertaining to her. Even if Ellyn would leave when it got late, she might stay out longer.

Ellyn nodded, holding the bag upon her lower arm as the cat sat upon her other one. "Sure." She added quietly as she stepped outside of the shop. She had no need to eat but she was trying to be conscious of the fact that this girl was mortal. "What else..." Mumbling she tilted her head back slightly, eyes wandering before she turned to her. "Do you need to eat currently?" She asked, tilting her head curiously. "If not we can just shop some more. I will make sure you return to your grounds safely later."

Tabitha thought of her current physical state. "No, I'm fine." She said with a smile. "I'll be fine for a while. To be honest, I'm never actually that hungry." Tabitha said giggling slightly. She smiled to Ellyn. "Thanks for the concern." She responded to Ellyn's reassurance of returning her to the manor.

[x3 Thats the point. She doesn't go around talking to people, only watching. So even talking to a human is like.....O_O] 
She nodded, smiling more than she did before. "Okay." She added before looking around. It was strange to be around to many humans considering the last time she was she ended up massacring them all in annoyance. After all, there was no reason not to. She turned back to Tabitha before she motioned for her to follow as she took a seat on a park bench. "That boy who confronted me before...will he not be concerned about your absence?" She asked, tilting her head. "Or Mr. Michaelis?"

Tabitha followed Ellyn until they reached the park bench. Tabitha sat next to Ellyn, placing the bag with her dress inside next to her. "Well...like others have compared me. I am like a shadow, I can slip anywhere I want quietly, and no one will even know I'm gone. They might if I come to mind, but since I'm out of sight, where am I to go for them?" She said, looking to Ellyn with a smile. "Besides," she added, "They are all busy with something, so they shouldn't worry about me for a while." Tabitha added in.

The box on her lap and the cat on top of it she frowned. "That...seems upsetting." She replied, raising a brow to her before she began to pet the cat again. "To simply be forgotten, ignored in the least...does it not provoke some annoyance?" She leaned back on the bench, glancing over at her. Considering the fact she actually missed Alex she could feel some annoyance at the fact she could not find him. "Although that is a useful skill." She added, smiling happily.

((NOW YOU MAKE ME WANT TO DRAW TABBY IN A BATMAN OUTFIT)

Tabitha thought about what Ellyn said for a moment. "Well...it can be, depending on the situation. But most of the time, it's pretty nice to be able to do that. For example, if your in a group conversation that you want to get out of, you can just slip away somewhere else. " She said looking towards Ellyn. She thought about being in the room with Frank and Oswin. She wondered how successful she was in leaving with out any trace of her existence there.

"Oh! I just realized we never exchanged names properly! My name is Tabitha...Tabitha Rayne." She said smiling, extending her hand slightly for a hand shake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back