AND SO DO I~

A FULL COMMITMENT'S WHAT I'M THINKING OF

YOU WOULDN'T GET THIS FROM ANY OTHER GUY

NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP

NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN

NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND AND DESERT YOU

NEVER GONNA SAY GOODBYE

NEVER GONNA TELL A LIE AND HURT YOU

I'm going to hell for choosing that song lol)) 
((thankies, I made a self mod for MMD xD ))

((YOU KNOW WHAT TODAY IS YOU SADISTIC MOTHERF*CKER?

It's Friday, Friday

Gotta get down on Friday

Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend

Friday, Friday

Gettin' down on Friday

Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend

GET THAT OUT OF YOUR HEAD!))

((ROUND TWO!

Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday

Today i-is Friday, Friday (Partyin')

We-we-we so excited

We so excited

We gonna have a ball today

Tomorrow is Saturday

And Sunday comes after ... wards

I don't want this weekend to end

I'M A VENGEFUL MOTHERF*CKER))

((I ONLY GAVE YOU ONE VERSE THINGY WHY YOU GIVE ME TWO

YOU KNOW WHAT...

WE'VE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR SO LONG

YOUR HEART'S BEEN ACHING, BUT

YOU'RE TO SHY TO SAY IT

INSIDE, WE BOTH KNOW WHAT'S BEEN GOING ON

WE KNOW THE GAME AND WE'RE GONNA PLAY IT

AND IF YOU ASK ME HOW I'M FEELING

DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE TOO BLIND TO SEE

NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP

NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN

NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND AND DESERT YOU

NEVER GONNA MAKE YOU CRY

NEVER GONNA SAY GOODBYE

NEVER GONNA TELL A LIE AND HURT YOU

)) 
((reposting ppls posts again xD ))

Dark

Oswin turned, holding the sword to Franks throat. "Don't touch the gun." She warned and then realizing what she was doing and put the sword away. "I am so sorry frank! I didn't mean to....."

Sebastian stared at the cat and cleared his throat. "Do you need anything?" He asked.

Lumby:

"Listen girl,"Frank said, more serious than he'd ever been here." I like you, I really do, but if you pull a sword on me again, I will put you six feet under. I don't like to shoot pretty girls, but if you don't get stable... the safety of myself and those around me is more important than what I like." Franks eyes were colder than the dead of space."Please, I won't be saying this again." Frank donned a smile, and sat, relaxed as though nothing had happened," Why don't you tell me what's bothering you, I'd like to help, if possible," Frank noticed a liquor cabinet," I think I'll have a drink first." He rose and took two glasses and a bottle of scotch from the cabinet, setting them down on the table, he filled his glass and feeling she was technically too young, but had probably drank before, he left the bottle and other glass on the table, not out of reach, but he would not pour it for her. He took a sip, not bad, at least thirty years. "Now please, telling me what is irritating you, and I shall try and remedy it with you." Frank said with a smile.

Moi:

Tabitha shook her head. "No, I'm fine." She said. She noticed Sebastian staring at thw cat. She smiled slightly.

"Would you like to hold it?" She asked, putting the cat in a position to where she could give it to him.

Unholy:

Ellyn after that had headed back into town, mainly to collect a few things before returning to the beautiful and addictive silence of the forest like area. In all honesty she much preferred it over the loud chatter of mortals. She ran a hand through her hair, the loose locks falling down to her waist in crimson red as she stepped along the leaf covered ground, the occasional crunch of the sticks and leaves on the ground marking her presence. Of course, she made it so such a thing would happen.

Soon enough, her red eyes came upon the phantomhive manor, causing her to raise a brow before nodding. "I did not believe I would end up here." She had a brief interest in the people here but they confused her. Plus, they seemed so lost within their own events that she decided not to pry. However, she ended up here and she really didn't know why.

Stood within a small area near the gardens she had noticed a small, raven furred creature mewling upon the ground and she could only quietly pause. An infant creature, otherwise known as a kitten. After she had noticed this she crouched down, threading her fingers around the creature as she took a seat on the grass. It was so small...innocent and weak that it brought a blush to her cheeks as she petted it. "So tiny..." She murmured quietly, stroking the kittens fur.

((Shit I've failed again...sorry! roads were bad so the car ride took longer than expected..... yikes and I won't have a computer until like 6tomorrow...))

((Where are you? I got plenty of snow and ice out here, AND IT AIN'T DONE SHIT TO SLOW ME DOWN))

((I have no snow and ice even though I should....but man its cold like there is xD ))

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back