Black Butler: The Future Meets The Past [WILL BE DELETED, READ DES.] [Inactive]

((That's to damn perfect right there)) 
((NOW CAN WE STOP MAKING BULLSHIT POSTS FOR THE NIGHT?)) 
((Also that card has 2 too many stars on it! How do I know that? THANK YOU THIRD GRADE!))

Oswin turned, holding the sword to Franks throat. "Don't touch the gun." She warned and then realizing what she was doing and put the sword away. "I am so sorry frank! I didn't mean to....."

Sebastian stared at the cat and cleared his throat. "Do you need anything?" He asked.

"Listen girl,"Frank said, more serious than he'd ever been here." I like you, I really do, but if you pull a sword on me again, I will put you six feet under. I don't like to shoot pretty girls, but if you don't get stable... the safety of myself and those around me is more important than what I like." Franks eyes were colder than the dead of space."Please, I won't be saying this again." Frank donned a smile, and sat, relaxed as though nothing had happened," Why don't you tell me what's bothering you, I'd like to help, if possible," Frank noticed a liquor cabinet," I think I'll have a drink first." He rose and took two glasses and a bottle of scotch from the cabinet, setting them down on the table, he filled his glass and feeling she was technically too young, but had probably drank before, he left the bottle and other glass on the table, not out of reach, but he would not pour it for her. He took a sip, not bad, at least thirty years. "Now please, telling me what is irritating you, and I shall try and remedy it with you." Frank said with a smile. 
((@DarkHuntressFaye ))

@DarkHuntressFaye

Tabitha shook her head. "No, I'm fine." She said. She noticed Sebastian staring at thw cat. She smiled slightly.

"Would you like to hold it?" She asked, putting the cat in a position to where she could give it to him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

((OMFG ABSOILUTLY NOTHING TO DO AT WORK, BUT SOMEBODY DIDN'T COME IN YESTERDAY AND LEFT ME A MOUNTAIN OF SHIT. Post when dark responds))

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

((Right... forgot you are eight hours ahead of me))

((And she burst through the door carrying a sixer, crying out, "WHO'S READY TO PARTY!?" Sound good?))

((Lol now I'm going to the store to get some pet fish cause why not lol

Its 2:54 now for moi

OOOH PARTYYY))

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

((Ah okay xD I don't play it but i hear of it and ti's like wowee all these games coming out and 6 is out now.

Soon Elder scrolls online will be out...if it isn't already....idk last time i was in game stop they had a pre-order open...which was in the summer xD ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back