Black Butler: The Future Meets The Past [WILL BE DELETED, READ DES.] [Inactive]

((This one dude in my history did that, but with REALLY girly sounding music, I tried not to give his shit for it, but everyone up to 6 desks away could hear it, it sounded like shit too.))

(Same, it's like you have to be 3 feet from my head to hear it, unless I'm walking or biking or something, then it's like "Do I look like I give a f*ck that you can hear it?"))

((Lol yea xD if I'm home alone i make my music so loud on top of my shitty singing and idk why the cops haven't been called yet unless its not loud enough lol))

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

((I'm here I'm back))

Oswin stood up and started pacing around the room. The memories she had surpressed were pouring into her head. Her sword was soon in her hand and she was yelling at herself. "How stupid! They were all pathetic! They should have died!"

Sebastian went out to check up on Tabitha. He went outside and saw her with a cat. Instantly his knees weakened and he barely controlled himself walking over.

((You're not in college, you couldn't possibly understand)) 
"OK," Frank said as he stood up," Someone needs to calm the hell down." He rested his hand on his gun."Put the sword away, NOW. This needn't get ugly, but so help me god, if you don't relax, it will." Frank wore a serious face with ice cold eyes, this wasn't playtime anymore. 
((@DarkHuntressFaye @Megasourusrex @UnholyRedemption

Just an idea, but perhaps we should link each other when we make a post relevant to them, like mine was just relevant to Dark, and secondarily to Mega. I think It may help speed up posts and replies, reducing the amount of bullshit pages))

((Lol yea))

@DarkHuntressFaye

Tabitha looked over to see Sebastian. She smiled and stood up, still holding the kitten.

"Hello, Mr.Michaelis." She said with a smile. "Do you need something?" Tabitha asked, tilting her head slightly in curiosity. The cat looked up to her and also tilted it's head to her, trying to mimic her.

(BRIBE WITH KITTIES)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back