Black Butler: The Future Meets The Past [WILL BE DELETED, READ DES.] [Inactive]

((HOW DO YOU START A FIRE BY MAKING A SALAD?! THATS JUST AS BAD AS STARTING A FIRE BY MAKING CEREAL))

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

((Frank: Oh good lord, *Shakes head* when did she go all cat on us? *Grabs spray bottle and spray Tabby*))

((Frank: OH IT IS ON NOW! *Grabs super soaker* PREPARE YOURSELF! *Proceeds to drench entire room*))

((Frank: THAT WAS CORINTIAN LEATHER! *Throws shoe* YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT! *Goes after Tabby with a riding crop*))

((I could just see tabby kinda small and wearing fake ears and tail lol

Tabby: *attaches to sebby* prrrr))

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

((Frank: *Swings crop at Sebby's face* AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!)) 
((GOD F*CKING DAMMIT TABBY! STOP TRYING TO COOK! YOU'RE GONNA BURN THE DAMN HOUSE DOWN!)) 
"Whoever the victor may be,"Frank started," I'm sure it would be very enjoyable" Frank smiled, while he was no master of blades, he could handle her most definitly. "Perhaps when we get to know each other, I'll get myself a sword, and we may do battle."

((Tabby: WELL IM F*CKIN SORRY YOU LITTLE SHIT))

Tabitha continued to pet the kitten as she stared to the clouds. She then picked up the kitten and looked at it.

"So cute!" She thought to herself. The kitten was black and had gold/brown colored eyes.

"Where is your home little guy?" She asked the kitten, even thought it's obvious she would not get an answer. She laid down on her side and had the kitten lay next to her. It felt nice to get out of that cramped little study even thought it only had about 4 people in there, it was considered cramped in her opinion.

((
Shibe_Inu_Doge_meme.jpg
wow. much expensive. such processor. many food. wow))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back