Black Butler: The Future Meets The Past [WILL BE DELETED, READ DES.] [Inactive]

(( xD WE GOT HERE FROM TALKING ABOUT FRANK AND SEBASTIAN FIGHTING. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN, OH MY GOD)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

((I don't know how I remain sane when surrounded by idiots, but I manage, and you seem pretty bright, not everyone is a moron... yet))

((It'll be the retard apocalypse, you, me and about 15% percent of the population vs. everyone else))

(( PASS ME THE HAMLET! WE'LL BUTCHER THEY'RE STUPIDITY AND MAKE THEM KILL THAT OF THEIR UNCLES AS WELL))

((HERE YOU GO. IF YOU WANT TO KILL 6 EXTRA WITH TRAGIC LOVE, HERE'S ROMEO AND JULIET))

((AND AN EXTRA FIVE WITH OTHELLO!)) 
((ALSO HOW THE HELL DID IT COME TO THIS? I MEAN SERIOUSLY?))

((OKAY! LETS ALSO CONFUSE THEM WITH THEM WITH GEOMATRY....PUTTING THAT ALGEBRA WITH SHAPES AND SHIT))

((GRAB THE CHEM BOOKS! WE'LL DISSOLVE THE STUPIDITY! Also, dear god, someone stop us before this gets out of hand))

((What the hell just happend...this is what happens when I stay up till almost 11))

((You should see me at like 3, I'm in a delirium, SHIT GETS WEIRD, and not in a good way (Usually)))

((Omfg

I should probably go to bed before my humor turns into something that cane out of a horror movie. Lol. I'll be back in the morning! Night :3))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back