Black Butler: The Future Meets The Past [WILL BE DELETED, READ DES.] [Inactive]

((Thanks, everyone is like "Business" or "Engineering", But I'm all "No that shit's boring" I'm gonna have class rules like

-NO YOLOing

-NO SAGGING

-NO CRAYCRAY

-NO HOMEWORK

-NO MLA, HAVE TO USE CHICAGO FORMAT ON PAPERS

IF YOU BREAK ANY RULES YOU GET DETENTION

you know, the basics

Also, can't wait to hear Sebby's reply))

((Epic shit man

Unfortunetly I g2g, so if you guys argue or something it'll be with out me! See you tomorrow or if I get up at like...2 a.m lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Frank looked at Tabitha, then to Sebastian, he took a deep breath and let out a long sigh,

"OK." He said, Frank walked past Sebastian and pulled his knife from the tree, walking back he said in passing to Sebastian,

"Best get back to your boy before I decide to get under par." He went back to Tabitha and sat down, he'd wait for that man to leave before he said anything else.

Tabitha stood in her place, looking to Sebastian as if she was saying "please". She then looked at Frank for a few seconds, and then looked around a bit, nervously.

((Pfft xD I know the feel. I'm just in high school but I almost pass out in class everyday xD ))

((I have no idea what you could do! I'm so sorry Dx all I can think of is tour chara just stalking but that's not reallt much. Idk ;- ;) )

((Just going to warn: my post may not make sense...I'm relying on 4hours of sleep after shopping for 8 hours. I'm kinda dillusional.))

Sebastian was startled as the knifes flew towards his face. But he remained still with a smirk on his face. As Frank went to retrieve them and walk back to Tabitha, Sebastian said,"I really dont know why you hate me so much. You were the one to attack me first." He used an obvious fake confused and hurt tone. "I will return with my master," he said while bowing mostly to tabitha and then turning to run. Ciel was easy to find. "My lord, the well has been found." He said with a smile.

Ciel smiled. "Good, I hope it wasn't much trouble." Ciel said. "Lead me to it, I want to see what the problem with this well is." He added in.

"Prick." Frank said at last,

"He knew where this was, It was in the way he said 'good job', damn liar," Frank was a tad unhappy," It's like we're made to hate each other, I swear." Frank looked back at the well, "I guess we need to start looking for a forest with a castle in it. But I guess we have to wait for them." He said it with the utmost disdain. He had a head ache that could kill a bull.

"You wouldn't happen to have an aspirin would you?" He looked at Tabitha.

Tabitha sat down next to Frank. "Not much we can do about that." She said.

"You got a head ache? Hold on." She said as she put her hands in her pockets to see if she carried any. She pulled out a small bag.

"Yeah, thank god I carry these around. Here." Tabitha gave him the bag. "Taken one or two, I don't know your normal dosage." She said.

"Thanks." Frank looked at them, he needed the whole bag, but that would be rude, he took two and swallowed them dry. They would take a little to kick in.

"I needed that."He said" Guess it was a good thing I gave you the gun, would have looked bad when I shot him otherwise." Frank cracked a smile, he would have liked to have shot Sebastian."I hope they hurry up though, the sooner we get underway, the better. And getting us home is more important than my grudge." Frank looked around still no sign of them. He pulled out a small bag, it contained oats, clumped together with dried honey, a sweet, and surprisingly filling snack, he popped one in his mouth, then offered them to Tabitha.

"Want some, they're very good." He smiled, oats in his teeth.

"No problem. Never know when some jackass will cause you a head ache." Tabitha said, chuckling. She sat there a bit quietly, and smiled when he offered her some oats.

"Sure, why not." Tabitha replied as she took a little bit and popped them into her mouth. She leaned on a tree that was behind her.

"Ugggh" she groaned. She wished that this whole thing with the well wasn't so complicated. Save the world and find a relic? Hownis the world could they even do that?!

Sebastian picked up Ciel and carried him as he ran back to the well. "I think this will be much faster." He said as he ran. When they arrived, he set Ciel down. "Did you miss me?" He asked the lovebirds, teasingly.

Ciel nodded and let Sebastian carry him. He looked at the two sitting down.

"Since your hear, did you find anything out?" Ciel asked.

"Hello Mr.Michaelis." Tabitha said. She looked to Ciel.

"Only that the people whongo through that well supposedly have abilities. There is a relic that needs to be found and destroyed before it destroys the world. The last thing is they need help from the people of this time to do it, which I'm guessing those people also have abilities or something." Tabitha answered.

Perched quite content in a tree she watched the very familiar girl and a male with a slightly raised brow. Now, the question was why she was here, why she was following the weird demon. Simply because he was weird! A riddle her mind had not fixed, one that she was growing considerably irritable with. Her lips pursed slightly as she red eyes looked at the familiar girl. The day she saw her she didn't speak, mostly because she was far to shocked. Speechless. Not that she would admit it.

She leaned back, her hair falling down her back as she adorned the short red Kimono once more, the tassels shifted in the soft breeze before they ceased their movements and simply swayed from her waist, the red silk sleeves hiding her hands as they rest at her sides, open as they pressed against the branch she had taken her place on. Now, all she had to wait for was them to well...reveal something that would amuse her in some way.

"Only the fact of you missing from this picture, but yes." Frank said sarcastically, "And if it isn't the young master Phantomhive, what have we done to be graced by your presence this fine day?" Frank was really laying it thick today." It seems the fates gave us a bit of an assignment," Frank took on a much more serious tone," which you are to help with. I have my abilities, looks like I just need some resources. Anyone here have access to money, land, title, and connections?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back