• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Black Butler Rp {canon and oc}

Alice quickly went to an apologetic face and bowed,she was being stupid for intruding and for not introducing herself. "I-I am Alice A-Azuri..I was a maid for Your Sister Ma'am.." Way to be professional Alice! "I-I'm so sorry for I-Intruding,I just needed my dagger back." Again she held up the dagger and she smiled nervously when she met Levana's face. Great,That went so well..I'm an idiot. She thought as the looked at the floor since she didn't want to look at Levi's face anymore,mostly because she might go all psycho and kick her out or something. "I-I'll leave if I'm a bother..I-I can a-always come back." The teen muttered under her breath

Last edited by a moderator:
Anders/Serenity Phantomhive

elsa__male_version__by_unitydrawer-d7q7b1u.jpg

e71745a6b874ed2f525cc46e5825a94f2-png.237896
"Unless your master dislikes apples and cinnamon, he will like it assuredly." He informed with a straight and calm face even as Alice pulled her childish antics just to get some attention and to retreave her dagger. "I believe I put it away where the weapons are kept. I'm sure you know not to touch anything but what is yours, correct?" He asked and once he heard he bell ring for the apple roses to be finished he pulled them out and dusted them with some powdered sugar and the apples seemed to wilt over a little so that they looked like they were blooming. They were perfect and when he plated them he made sure that they had a perfect plating to amplify the beauty and simplicity of the delectable treat. He sets the plates onto a tray so that they were easier to carry, along with a caramel drizzle if they wanted it but that was something they could add to their own desire. He then took the trays of food and began to set them on the table so that the two human siblings could eat. "Your dinners. I do hope you find them to your liking." he said and put the plates in front of Ciel first before serving Serenity as he believed that the head of the house should be served first before even his mistress but once served she readily picked up her knife and fork to cut into their meals with proper manners but when she picked the knife up her fingers slipped and the knife fell to the floor. She had not recovered fully at all and was still very physically weak to the point her grip was to this point. Before the knife could hit the floor Anders moved exceedingly fast and caught it with ease and lifted it with grace and with the cloth he had in his breast pocket he polished it till it gleamed again and gave the knife back to her and ensured that the utensil would not fall again. He did the same with her fork hand with care and attentiveness. "Remember, my lady, you have only just regained your freedom yesterday and are still very weak. You must be aware of this and regain your strength soon so that we can get to granting your wish....and we can test that theory you were speaking of." he smirked and liked his lips at the thought of devouring this Phantomhive's pristine but angry and vengeful soul.

[Fieldset]

Alice laughed nervously and nodded,"Heh,Thanks.." She walked to the room where her dagger was most likely being held without another word,she wanted to leave without any talking and yet it happened. "Real professional Allie.." The girl muttered to herself whilst entering the room. "Just grab it and leave without another word or action,Just keep calm as you leave too..I think your anxiety is coming on." She told herself as she looked for the dagger that possibly still had dried blood on it. She took a couple breathes and hummed a tune to calm herself down. (Someone new,Hoizer) "I fall in love just a little,a little bit everyday with someone new." She sang to herself as she found the dagger,Pocketing it in her coat she walked out,still singing under her breath. Goodbye people..thank god anxiety didn't hit. Just as she was about to walk out,someone stopped her.

Eventually, Felix woke up and stood. "Dear god, I was out for 3 hours already? Hm, I really need to be more careful." He shook his head in his own failure. He could have just simply NOT HAVE BEEN ON THE ROOF. Oh well, no matter for right now. He had a job to do. And with that purpose in mind, he left the area.

Great,just what I needed.."Hey listen..I'm gonna go..." She said,even though the person completely cornered her. Please let me go..you're too close for comfort..and she was right because she was directly below the person,she backed up to get a clear view of her 'captor' and she had the faintest smirk. She went back to a straight face and cleared her throat "Why are you here,may I ask?" She tried to say in her most sophisticated tone..yeah it failed badly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back