Black Butler: Jack the Ripper's Surviving Victim [Inactive]

"No, my love. I was being silly. You can say or do whatever you desire." She stared at him with a guilty expression on her face.

"You can pick this time." She smirked at him with a childish expression. "Apparently, in this century, women can't make many decisions." She groaned in utter frustration.

"It's improper for a woman to speak unless she's spoken to and, when making decisions, she is seen and not heard." She sighed again and lowered her head in sadness.

"Hmph, such a rule doesn't apply in this manor. I personally find it unattractive for a woman to simply listen to a mans orders all day."

"You believe so? But, the way I was brought up from birth to before you found me says otherwise."

"I see, my love." She sighed. "I already sent the invitations to my closest friends." She changed the subject quickly. "I do hope you're fine with the choices I made. Some are people from my past, others are like Ciel and Sebastian and everyone else." She took a breath. "Is that alright?"

"Oh! Wait till you see it!" She exclaimed and went to find her maid. "Francine, is it ready?" The maid smiled at the girl's enthusiasm. "Yes, madam. Right here." She unwrapped it. "It's beautiful!"

"I am sure you'll look good in a tuxedo, too, my love." She hugged him. "When is this wedding?"

(Is something wrong? You're quiet.)

He swept her off her feet and held her bridal style, "As soon as possible, I just can't wait, dear." He grinned and gently kissed her lips.

"I see, you are as anxious as I to spend the rest of eternity together." She kissed him back, slipping her tongue in. "You still haven't forgotten my last request, have you?"

"Of course I have not forgotten, dear." He gently placed her down with a smile, "I will proudly fulfill your every wish and request."

"Good, now, kiss me." She kissed him yet again. "I don't want this moment to be our last." She blushed as she finally let go. "Oh, how sweet. It's a shame that I have to take back my mistress." That voice was venom in her ears.

Claude merely stayed where he was. "I'm afraid I cannot do that. You see, I have information about the girl that you might want to know." Annie glared at him. "Don't you dare say anything, Claude! I'm not going back!"

"It is also improper to speak unless you're spoken to, Matthew." He retorted. Annie took the wine glass that was on the table and chucked it past his left ear. It would have hit him, had he not moved seconds before.

"Why are you even here?" He shot Claude a cold hard look and gently held Annie's hand. "Please do just say whatever you'd like and leave."

"I just wanted to tell you that you are marrying my sister's child." He teased and left, though he was serious when he said this. Annie was seething with rage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back