Beside the Library Fireplace

I think we're waiting for the corresponding book, like, in-character I think we're getting prepared to open it.

In any case, Davore is going to spawn a little remote controlled tentacle beast to sit on the book and turn the pages, with Davore standing several feet away holding the nervous tissue cord, breathing through his shoulders with all facial orifices sealed.

Alright, I will post presently when I don't have three assignments to turn in by Friday. Posts'll be on Saturday at the latest.

I have decided if a Hulbrad refers to you as 'conspirator' they either like or trust you.

Have you seen Cled?! I'd do pretty much the same IRL...

Plus I enjoy having Andran being slightly promiscuous yet eternally frustrated as sharp mechanical appendages, a carapace that inherits traits from what she eats and of course OMG spider face tend to be in the no catagory for most guys.

Cled is just so far beyond the no....

Am I really far off when I assume that Hrune is a ninja commando-maid who could secretly kick all of our asses?

*Cough*

latest
*COUGH*

Yeah, sure I could go for that. Would make things easier in the long run, and those of you who aren't used to the new system, or don't particularly enjoy character gen, I can help and/or do it for you.

Shit, I thought I said something about that, my bad.

Q see's that the tray is definitely a Hulbrad Hellforged artifact, host to complex, interlocking magics. What's more, is that it seems to be part of a larger set.

So, how many places is the tray set up for? Also.....the general theme and design of the tray, does it look like anything else we might have seen around the Black Rose?

The tray has a series of ridges on it, and seems to be made of a lined, sandstone-like material. There are five circles on it, one large one in the center, and four smaller ones, each roughly at each corner. If you had to guess, judging by the size of these circles, the smaller four are for cups, and the large one for a teapot.

The striated pattern overlaying the tray, formed from the lines of the sandstone, seems to be a topographical map of Imeria.

The tea tray itself looks completely unlike any other serving implement you've come across in the Black Rose. However, the material seems familiar to all of you, and the tea tray itself looks familiar to Fortesque.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back