• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Angry King Of The Monsters GIF
Gojiiiii

Rodrick loves lizards, so he'd go for the biggest reptilian out there, Godzilla!
Godzilla Costume | Costumes FC
Rodzilla and Suicide Squadzilla lol

Aviator Aviator

Sooooocan like I get your opinion|advice with the riots after Levinas speech?

Like Wither is pretty powerful with her bro. She channels negative energy and there is looooots of it to manipulate. AND she can funnel it back to Deluge to manipulate positive energy to calm people into a ststenog bliss en masse. Orrrrrr like opposite and he can power her to cripple and literally wither bodies that have negative energy.

But! Kinda have them headed to therapy with others to get the inmates.

So basically should i get them to suppress the riot and our little squad of degenates run wild? Or should they collar the inmates to speed things along?

Also I was thinking that Shine would also take a bit of time to try to locate Cyrus by asking a favour from spirits? Or should I just leave that for when you ready to have him join the fun?

K lmk

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo I feel like Deluge and Wither would be exponentially more useful the larger the crowd they're suppressing is, so personally I think it would make more sense for them to handle the riots. Which also gives us time to cause more chaos with our MCs! Reinforcements might have to be brought in to handle our crew. Did you wanna introduce another NPC like Pixie to come after them? Or if Ahmi is in this universe, she's actually on the guards' side? Also yes, Shine coming to Cyrus’s rescue would be great! I can't wait to see what the price of her favor is hehehe.

Unless does anyone wanna move to debriefing right away? What kind of vibe are you guys feeling? Shall we play with what we've got a little bit, or do you guys wanna get into the meat of the plot?

Last edited:
Also, I have noooo preference as to what we do next, personally. Going forward would be nice, but I can find something to post about if anyone else has plans!

Also, I have noooo preference as to what we do next, personally. Going forward would be nice, but I can find something to post about if anyone else has plans!
Planning to get Rodrick up and involved all the chaos because there's no way he's doing to sit around during everything

I was gonna be depressed Rodrick, but Jupiter decided to do this to me

So now I'll be not as depressed! Aviator Aviator BuggaBoo BuggaBoo is it okay if we find a guard and threaten them with Violettin persuade them into explaining how to deactivate the collars? Then we can fool around for a bit before getting knocked back into custody? How DO they work, anyway? Secret code? Keys?

Last edited:
I was gonna be depressed Rodrick, but Jupiter decided to do this to me

So now I'll be not as depressed! Aviator Aviator BuggaBoo BuggaBoo is it okay if we find a guard and threaten them with Violettin persuade them them into explaining how to deactivate the collars? Then we can fool around for a bit before getting knocked back into custody? How DO they work, anyway? Secret code? Keys?

Rodrick better get hyped as hell 🦾🦾🦾 Right Now 🗣️‼️‼️

TobiornotTobi TobiornotTobi I'll let BuggaBoo BuggaBoo be the voice of authority on this topic since one of their NPC's invented the collars, but my idea is that it uses biotechnology to require Pixie's palm print to remove the collars. That way it's extra secure and inmates can't just steal a key or memorize a combination. Only the inventor herself can remove them!

TobiornotTobi TobiornotTobi I'll let BuggaBoo BuggaBoo be the voice of authority on this topic since one of their NPC's invented the collars, but my idea is that it uses biotechnology to require Pixie's palm print to remove the collars. That way it's extra secure and inmates can't just steal a key or memorize a combination. Only the inventor herself can remove them!

K but without collars and an impending extinction why would any of them try to stop the invasion or even stay together for that matter?

Like I don't intend for Moon Prism to escape. In fact I was going to get Pixie to trick her into wearing a new and improved collar to stop her rampage before they got too far.

Sooooo like what do you want.? Meaning like how far of a derail do you want to take to get to a trainwreck lol

K but without collars and an impending extinction why would any of them try to stop the invasion or even stay together for that matter?

Like I don't intend for Moon Prism to escape. In fact I was going to get Pixie to trick her into wearing a new and improved collar to stop her rampage before they got too far.

Sooooo like what do you want.? Meaning like how far of a derail do you want to take to get to a trainwreck lol
I wanted to beat up some NPC inmates and non-powered guards, because that's the only thing I can think of doing that would be interesting right now! And I thought it would be a lot more fun if we could showcase our powers while doing so (And Rodrick realizes he's been antagonizing a man with super strength)! Honestly, I don't want to just follow Moon Prism's trail and go back into custody, I wanna party too! And like I said, nobody is escaping, I just wanted to add some flavor to the riot. The dynamic duo of Wither and Deluge could make short work of us. But now that Aviator mentioned how the collars are linked to Pixie, the idea's kinda kaput. Would take too much time and there's no reason the genius would be wandering around during a riot.

I just don't think that it'd be realistic for the collars to come off with something as simple as a key that can be bobby-picked or a four-digit combo and expect professional criminals not to figure out how to get them off. Although the biometrics thing with Pixie was just an idea. If we don't want to do it, maybe the collars are held in place by some hella strong magnets that are directly controlled by a guard with magnetokinesis? Like Bugga said, we're essentially going to be landing in the debriefing room anyway. I guess if we're at a loss for what to do, let's make it sooner rather than later? No need to waste more time if people have to actively think about how to do it. If you want in your next post BuggaBoo BuggaBoo feel free to have either Pixie or Deluge and Wither intercept our inmates! Maybe Pixie takes down Shi and Liling, and the twins suppress the others? With a heavy heart, I shall consent to being productive and getting the plot rolling. XD Or if you post with Shine first and she revives Cyrus, I could always do a post with the two of them intercepting the inmates. Let me know whatever works best for you!

I just don't think that it'd be realistic for the collars to come off with something as simple as a key that can be bobby-picked or a four-digit combo and expect professional criminals not to figure out how to get them off.
I'm not contesting that at all, it makes perfect sense. And getting into the debriefing room as soon as possible sounds like a good idea.

I wanted to beat up some NPC inmates and non-powered guards, because that's the only thing I can think of doing that would be interesting right now! And I thought it would be a lot more fun if we could showcase our powers while doing so (And Rodrick realizes he's been antagonizing a man with super strength)! Honestly, I don't want to just follow Moon Prism's trail and go back into custody, I wanna party too! And like I said, nobody is escaping, I just wanted to add some flavor to the riot. The dynamic duo of Wither and Deluge could make short work of us. But now that Aviator mentioned how the collars are linked to Pixie, the idea's kinda kaput. Would take too much time and there's no reason the genius would be wandering around during a riot.
I just don't think that it'd be realistic for the collars to come off with something as simple as a key that can be bobby-picked or a four-digit combo and expect professional criminals not to figure out how to get them off. Although the biometrics thing with Pixie was just an idea. If we don't want to do it, maybe the collars are held in place by some hella strong magnets that are directly controlled by a guard with magnetokinesis? Like Bugga said, we're essentially going to be landing in the debriefing room anyway. I guess if we're at a loss for what to do, let's make it sooner rather than later? No need to waste more time if people have to actively think about how to do it. If you want in your next post BuggaBoo BuggaBoo feel free to have either Pixie or Deluge and Wither intercept our inmates! Maybe Pixie takes down Shi and Liling, and the twins suppress the others? With a heavy heart, I shall consent to being productive and getting the plot rolling. XD Or if you post with Shine first and she revives Cyrus, I could always do a post with the two of them intercepting the inmates. Let me know whatever works best for you!
K well I'm not trying to hijack the thread. I just thot it'd be cool and made sense that Shi shifted. Like no one has to follow her. I just opened the doors and started the riot cuz I know that some wanted to cut loose and blow off steam. Like I thot that would be fun.

Silverblade and Riptide are just NPCs that offer a unique perspective: they the bosses of a prison gang and Moon Prism could either get them back or like take advantage of their connections. In fact anyone can since they NPCs. But anyways.

So like I'll just cut it short and have the guards take them to debriefing. I'll skip Shines search for Cyrus and just focus on debriefing room.

K is debriefing like a giant table in a giant room or is there individual cells too?

67FA9248-FB35-47DB-8952-843BDEE429C2.jpeg

Wanted to share with you guys some art I did for Jupiter last night inspired by the Halloween question :3 Them in Bats’ costume that I might finish later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back