• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Dawwww Levina has a merciful heart? Unless plot twist, the moment they step outta the door and get lightning to the face? BOOM ROASTED lol. Buy yeah gunna see what Shine gets up to. And I think I said Wither, Deluge, Veil and Pixie are on their way to the therapy room? Hmmmm might have some control afterall. Or not lol

And Dawwwwww Roddy don't wanna join his boi with the others? Bruh the fans br shipping so hard for them right now. Jupitrick 4eva!! Lol

And Daaaaawwwww LILING TALLYHOE! on Moon Prisms back tf outta there? Lol. See? Jupiter shoulda made friends with Shi then like could be a doubles ride on the prancing horn-y Pony lol

No we wait. We see what Rachel, Az and hojo up to deciding hmmmmmm

And just where tf is Cyrus anyways lol

Loves erybody just loves all round!

Dawwww Levina has a merciful heart? Unless plot twist, the moment they step outta the door and get lightning to the face? BOOM ROASTED lol. Buy yeah gunna see what Shine gets up to. And I think I said Wither, Deluge, Veil and Pixie are on their way to the therapy room? Hmmmm might have some control afterall. Or not lol

And Dawwwwww Roddy don't wanna join his boi with the others? Bruh the fans br shipping so hard for them right now. Jupitrick 4eva!! Lol

And Daaaaawwwww LILING TALLYHOE! on Moon Prisms back tf outta there? Lol. See? Jupiter shoulda made friends with Shi then like could be a doubles ride on the prancing horn-y Pony lol

No we wait. We see what Rachel, Az and hojo up to deciding hmmmmmm

And just where tf is Cyrus anyways lol

Loves erybody just loves all round!
You're so sweet, thank you! And Jupitrick...even the fans are giving him a hard time! He doesn't even get to have his name first! Boooo!

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Please reply to the RP thread in the next day or two! Interested in seeing how Hojo responds to the rapid change of events.

Jigajig Jigajig Where is Levina going so I know where to take Az? Like is she meeting up with the guard squad or is she headed to therapy? Gonna get my boi posted tomorrow!

Until then, though... what would all y'all's characters dress as for Halloween??? 🎃:ghost:🍭

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Please reply to the RP thread in the next day or two! Interested in seeing how Hojo responds to the rapid change of events.

Jigajig Jigajig Where is Levina going so I know where to take Az? Like is she meeting up with the guard squad or is she headed to therapy? Gonna get my boi posted tomorrow!

Until then, though... what would all y'all's characters dress as for Halloween??? 🎃:ghost:🍭
I didn't get notified till now, My bad.

Levina is currently going to meet up the guard squad to try and cordinate stuff

As for Halloween costume 👀

Natalie Portman Marvel GIF

Actually good point. Rn in my head I have Shine setting up the meeting room. After you post for Az I'll go with Shine.

Shine: would dress up as some kinda slutty cartoon charrie. I'd saaaaaaay like Kim possible lol

Shi: a baby lol. Naw j/k. She'd go as who else? Batman lol

Levina is currently going to meet up the guard squad to try and cordinate stuff

As for Halloween costume 👀

Natalie Portman Marvel GIF
What kinda stuff and where isn,meeting? In debriefing room?

Oh yeah for halloween, Hojo would dress up as Wonder Woman, Cause Yes.

Can't let you do that, Star Fox. Also, imagine Violettin with sugar in her system...God, I can't wait until we're outta prison and in the field!
GOSHDANGNABIT

With Violettin with Sugar in her system is like you wanting a Nuke to go off... Like God, The Chaos that will happen if that ever happens.

Cyrus's favorite Halloween costume was when he once dressed as a drag queen and got hit on by a hetero man who was completely unaware at the time what he was getting himself into! He still brings out the costume every now and then, but he's also a huge Spiderman fan and adores his spider suit too, in part cuz he knows his ass looks great in it.

05afd465861fd664bceb546383e64576.jpg
d16eacfa75e3614bb89781a3e20542ac.jpg

Liling loves Disney movies and knows all the songs by heart from having watched them countless times with her siblings, so she'd be Rapunzel with short hair!

R.e2aa08befe498a243207e2e2e05001e4

Aaaannd Azrael would be an elegant black-and-white Mad Hatter!

01101.jpg

TobiornotTobi TobiornotTobi Hell yeah! I'm seeing a really cool but kinda obscure band called the Kills in concert tonight. The show Peaky Blinders (aka where I derived Azzy's FC from) introduced me to them. Thank you for asking!

Actually good point. Rn in my head I have Shine setting up the meeting room. After you post for Az I'll go with Shine.

Shine: would dress up as some kinda slutty cartoon charrie. I'd saaaaaaay like Kim possible lol

Shi: a baby lol. Naw j/k. She'd go as who else? Batman lol

Tis indeed in the debriefing room ye.

And more or less just have all the guard squad together, quell any remaining rioters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back