• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I left the backstory section a little purposefully vague for natural exploration and things to come up in the roleplay : )

@criminal charries! Just wanna see if any criminals would have interacted in prison. Soooo , likehow long has your charrie been in Belle reve?

Shi - 2 months

I feel i got asked this before but completely forgot my answer, but given what i wrote in the intro post it wouldn't have been too long ago so maybe 2 months tops, more likely 1.

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo Ooohh another excellent question. Liling has been at Belle Reve for 18 months now, which seems like a crazy long time in retrospect especially when she's only 9 years old but we're sticking with it haha...

Posted Liling's intro! youngiiie youngiiie I included an interaction with Sebastian in her post, and while I tried to keep his actions vague, if anything in the post sounds unlike something he'd do, just let me know and I'll edit accordingly! At the end of the post a fight starts, and I left it open-ended for any characters who happen to be nearby to jump in, if y'all want.

Posted Liling's intro! youngiiie youngiiie I included an interaction with Sebastian in her post, and while I tried to keep his actions vague, if anything in the post sounds unlike something he'd do, just let me know and I'll edit accordingly! At the end of the post a fight starts, and I left it open-ended for any characters who happen to be nearby to jump in, if y'all want.
Sounds good!

I just read it and I loved it! I'll reply asap and I think I'll have him join in on the fight if for nothing else, because he's bored lol

The Wonder Years Fight GIF by ABC Network

Aviator Aviator
My apologies on disappearing but I’ve been going through some major real life issues. Between a bad relapse with my mental illness to my father being potentially missing, I’ve just not been in a good place. As such I’m taking a hiatus from most internet stuff. I’m not sure when I’ll return to this site, but in the meantime I wish you guys a lot of fun with this Suicide Squad roleplay.

Lost Martian Lost Martian No problem, and thank you for letting us know! Wishing you the best with your situation, and if ever you feel like you have the time and energy to RP, please hit us up in the future! We would love to have you and Adam back.

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan If you wish to participate in our thread, please make sure to get an introductory post up by Sunday night! Violettin seems like a cool character and I would love to meet her in the RP.

Just finished another post with Cyrus! He still has yet to interact with any of the other characters, but I promise that will change soon and that his plot line is going somewhere. XD

Lost Martian Lost Martian No problem, and thank you for letting us know! Wishing you the best with your situation, and if ever you feel like you have the time and energy to RP, please hit us up in the future! We would love to have you and Adam back.

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan If you wish to participate in our thread, please make sure to get an introductory post up by Sunday night! Violettin seems like a cool character and I would love to meet her in the RP.

Just finished another post with Cyrus! He still has yet to interact with any of the other characters, but I promise that will change soon and that his plot line is going somewhere. XD
Roger!

Oooo that frantic escape tho :o

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Absolutely! It's just a day in the life, nothing really structured is planned out till the guards debrief the inmates and possibly the Warden makes an appearance, so feel free to run wild with your imagination! The sky's the limit.

Jigajig Jigajig Aw, shucks! Thank you for noticing my attempt at suspense lol

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Absolutely! It's just a day in the life, nothing really structured is planned out till the guards debrief the inmates and possibly the Warden makes an appearance, so feel free to run wild with your imagination! The sky's the limit.

Jigajig Jigajig Aw, shucks! Thank you for noticing my attempt at suspense lol
Well be forewarned, a Fight gonna ensure in the Cafeteria.

Threw out a quick post. Think the idea of Rachel keeping her head down mostly might end up reducing the actual RP until Squads put together, but i tried to do something at least.

Post the fight. Sorta gonna post the Security guards intervention in the next post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back