Beacon Academy.

William, Elinore, and Trinity are currently in the Emerald Forest fighting Aires.

Benjamin is stealing dust for Kaze, Ar, and Sora.

Angel and Tavril are still at the noodle house.

Mr. X is heading to the Emerald Forest.

Alex and Natalya just finished having meeting with Ozpin.

Solace and Apple are still hunting for Grimm.

Acid went back to her room after helping Solace, while Teri is about to go on a date with Enrique.

Everyone else, I don't know.

*has been left out* peopleeeee notice meeeeeeeh ;w;

Sent from my RM-885_im_mea3_269 using Tapatalk

Don't know if this matters, but I'm going on hiatus for the week, lets try and make soommmee progress guys >< yosh ^3^

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

ONI means "demon" in Japanese, right? Also, are you saying that ONI is actually your real name or just in the internet?

A name is something you calk someone boku was ONI means I am demon. Or other perhaps ork? But monster is one I like. No my real name is Thomas

Damn... I never realized the -oni in your username. I always call others by the first part of their username, thus me calling you Boku. Also my real name is William. Pleasure to meet you, Thomas.

Thanks, same to you. But doesn't this mean I've been calling you "I" in Japanese this entire time? Now I feel bad... T-T

Me and Luna get a kick out of it. Don't feel to bad. And technical its the male "I" the formal or used by women is watashi

I've been gone for heck knows how long and now I'm left behind ;w; *cries a sea*

No! iLoriel2 you can totally jump in with Tavril remember? You two are in the woods and Scarlett just showed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back