Beacon Academy.

Anyone got any ideas for what I should make Ben's emblem when he joins the Academy? I only have one and its not that great...

Anthhing works as long as it's simple and easy to design by yourself. So what's the idea man? We want to know. o_0

I was thinking a snowflake colored blue gray, since i was thinking that his preferred dust is ice and maybe elaborate on him later on. Like his aura and semblance once he unlocks them. I think it's a okay-to-good idea. Wish I could think of more reasoning, but he doesn't have nearly as much depth as everyone else yet.

Mine is a rabbit and a moon xD

Jaune's is two curves, Weisses is a snowflake, depth isn't necessary

I think it's a good idea ^^ you should go for it

Yeah, I just think it's better if there is some story behind it. That and I can't draw for crap, Let alone do it on a computer/tablet

I could draw it for you -3- I'm already drawing everyone elses

and the story can come later, I made up the story for Luna's way after I made it xD

I may try it out on my own if I find time. Thanks for the offer and I may have to take you up on it.

Ok guys, I have to go. Just let Ayaan sleep on the couch until I get back if you can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K thanks! I can go for a bit more still, but not super long

Oh, also, question. What do i do about the whole team thing? Everyone at beacon's in teams, so...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back