Beacon Academy.

Right now we've gotta wait for Dakup to reply sense the current arch heavily involves him, but the story's currently taking place on a boat full of White Fang members

There's a prison-type-brig-thing you can start out in, I've got a character down there right now. Granted he's kinda a big jerk XP

Noalan, will it bother you if my character's a wolf faunus as well?

If it does, it can absolutely be something else.

No problem ^3^ glad to have more people around 
Can I make a request that everyone go back through the Character thread and delete OOC messages? Just to keep it clear please? For Spectra :3

William and my characters are going out to Vail right now, the city next to Beacon, so you can come in from there, or bump into the bunches of other characters who are running around at the school

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Ha! I'll keep that in mind! (:

(Sorry for all the questions, i'm pretty new at rping)

That's perfectly fine ^^ we've hosted quite a few people new to rps, feel free to ask any questions any time

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

SO MAY DRAWING? What are those? Also you could just leave right now and we'll continue the RP later, since we all need to sleep Kaia.

NO IT'S GOOD! DON'T UNDERESTIMATE YOUR DRAWING ABILITIES GIRL! THAT NOT GOOD FOR YOUR ART MOJO YOU KNOW?! -__-

In any case, i have to go to bed. I think if i stay up any later my eyes will start frying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back