• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Beacon Academy.

Loki looks at Spectra and grins. "It was a sparring session, but it may have gotten out of hand. But we are keeping close watch on it, and as soon as we see fit we will end it. So far nothing too grim... heh heh heh. In other words, how are you today friend?"

Magnolia gasps as she recognizes the bear faunus that came over. "It's you!" She stands and wags her tail happily. "You seem well."

Sent from my C1604 using Tapatalk

"I'm fine." Spectra looked and saw the Racoon faunus. "Oh hey, how have you been...um... I didn't get your name the first time. What was it?" Asked Spectra.

"It's ok. The names Spectra Kuma. Nice to meet you again. Yeah, I remember that me and my brother helped her when we were walking home one day." Spectra sat next to the group and waited for the sparring to rest.

Loki looks over at Will and frowns. "Should we stop them? Angry Micheal plus Angry Luna equals very bad day..."

She sat down again and watched the fight. She notices something strange in Michael's eyes. She wasn't sure what it was. "This seems a bit intense for a sparring match though. "

bending swaying like a reed in the wind he could feel the heat coming off the blade as it wised by missing by the slimiest of margens. it was close but not close enough he brought his right knee up to meet her face leaving the ground as he pointed the toes of his left foot. as she fell he swing at her shoulder with a right cross spinier her as she fell once more losing the axe

"Oh no, he's blacking out like I dd last time Loki. If we don't do something, someone is going to get hurt bad."

"Good idea." Loki stands up and summons Maelstrom. "Okay i'll take michael with Spectra. Mags, Will get Luna. Aires wait here and if you see one of the groups struggling help that group."

"I don't think this is a good idea. My tail is acting up." Mags strokes her puffed up tail. A sign of danger.

That was it. Elinore did a back handspring to avoid getting knocked on the ground and avoid getting her arm chopped off. She glared up at Micheal, her dark blue aura almost instantly was replaced by the dark red, fire based aura. She picked up her axe and ran at Micheal, taking he axe and bringing it down over him again but this time she aimed it so his sword got caught in the decorative holes in the inner blade of the axe. She took her hand and smacked the upper half of her axe down, taking Micheal's sword out f his hand and launching it behind her. She then bullrushed forward again to knock him down on the ground. She ignored the bear who tried to get close to them. He'd probably get burned if her tried to get any close.

He looks at Mags, "I know what you mean, these two both have a berserk state. It isnt pretty." Loki goes and stands next to Spectra, Maelstrom at the ready. "Micheal this fight is over, stand down."

Mags sidesteps towards Spectra and whispers. "Hey, let's get outta here. I know these two. It's going to turn ugly, but I don't think that we can stop them."

rolling waves of darkness, midnight blue engulfed malcharion. the first sign of a semblance he had shown and it was palpable crashing over the other as a million whispers moved about in the air. his hair moving in an unfeeling wind. and he SCREAMED a dirge of unrelenting force that carried on for far to long. neatly busting eardrums. the he was gone in a flash now a midst the disorientated group of peacekeepers.

"Well if you want to leave then let me give someone these bombs to use if things get messy. Hey you." Spectra hands Aires the water dust bombs he had. "Use these to freeze one of them if things get out of hand. Just pull this and throw." Spectra hands her the bombs and turns to Mags. "Where do you want to go?"

"Sometimes our inner selves become too powerful to contain. Everyone if he is able to disappear like that, he may be able to appear in places. I suggest everyone sleep with a buddy. And can the A.I.'s cycle through the scrolls of the people here too make sure everyone is okay. This night is going to be a long one."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back