• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Beacon Academy.

Loki laughs kindheartedly and stands up. He stretches which causes his back to pop in 3 places. "Thank you darlin, glad to know i matter to someone." He kisses her head and then walks a bit away. "Come along now, i'm hungry after my nap, so i want to eat something."

Stunned, Aires touches the top of her head and blushes. A slow smile spreads across her face. She sees him walk away and hurries to catch up, "Right! Okay."

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Elinore sighed. Well then. That left no one. "Do you wanna spar with me AD?" Elinore asked with a teasing smirk. She laid back on the roof and stared at the sky "When did Beacon get so...boring." she looked at the scroll and after a moment, nodded. "If I make you a robotic cat body....could you control it?"

Loki hums a song that he used to play, as he walks back to school and into the cafeteria. He orders food for both Him and Aries, pays for it and then sits down and starts eating. "This looks good for once."

"Nah don't want it. Consider it a bonus i guess for knowing me." He smiles kindly and watches some kids argue over something and then make up when someone split them up. "Hahaha weird."

"If you put in the right hardware for me to control the robotic cat, then maybe I can." A.D replied as he thought about the idea for a second. Being able to move would be an awesome thing to do as a A.I, but to spar with Elinore in that form? She'll probably turn him into scrap metal with that axe of hers in one slice. "You know what? I don't need one. I like your scroll the best, so don't worry about it."

Begins to cough. "I see. Like me huh." Aires says. "Yum, a strawberry!" She says seeing it on Loki's plate. "Oops." She murmurs looking away.

"You can have it, i like oranges better." He smiles at her childishness and laughs. "You have your moments."

" Really!?" She takes the strawberry and plops it in her mouth. "Oh yum!" ^^ She gushes over it's sweetness. "Yeah I guess I do have my moments, sadly I am a girl and can act like one." She says looking at Loki.

Loki snickers behind his hand before wiping his eyes. "Oh boy that was a great come back, wasnt it Eph?" Loki pets the Taijitu and starts to feed both of it's head while he finishes his own meal.

"Not even if I gave it a tophat~?" Elinore asked with a smile as she laid her scroll on her chest so she could keep cloud watching. "It doesn't have to be a cat either. It could be a dog, or a rabbit, or a giant man eating dragon...if we can find the metal for it" she said with a chuckle. "I could teach you to sit, and fetch, and you could run around solving mysteries with your strange cat-logic and your endearing british accent" so maybe Elinore was getting too carried away, but that was the point of daydreaming, was it not?

"Loki, did I actually make you laugh?" She asks completely taken by surprise.

"Yea is that surprising? I tend to laugh a lot really, and smile. And show most happy emotions." He smirks a bit to prove his point.

"Well yeah I know that, but I'm not funny." She sticking her tongue out at him. She accidentally touches his hand and then she pulls away. "Oh sorry." She says lightly blushing.

"Maybe William or Creator could build something like that if given the right materials and time... I think." A.D said as he thought about being a giant man eating dragon, terrorizing the city with his awesome fire dust breath of doom. That and stepping on Willy over and over before eating him up. Now that would be a dream come true for the A.I... but what's a british accent suppose to sound like? Actually, what is a british? A type of cookie or something?

Loki sighs, "You don't have to tip toe around me ya know. Honesty is my best policy. So don't hide yourself or your feelings. It's not good."

"My feelings." She looks up at him, "Loki, I" She stares at his teal eyes, "I have to tell you something."

"You really think so?" Elinore asked as she sat up, letting the scroll fall into her lap, "That'd be so cool!" she gasped. "C'mon, let's go bug your creator" She said as she picked up the scroll and ran down the stairs to the grimm-fighting-classroom-thing. Maybe she should try to learn the names of the classes....nah, she didn't go to enough of them to care.

"Is it something you'd rather share in private or is here fine?" He raises his eyebrow and looks at her. a faint smile forming on his lips.

Aires gets nervous and quickly wipes some chocolate on his lips. She begins to laugh nervously, apologizing for putting chocolate on his face. " Haha, I'm sorry Loki. Haha!"

He frowns and sighs, before laughing. "My word you are a strange one, probably why i like being around ya."

After making it to the Training Center in less then a few minutes, the A.I's owner soon discovers that the building was closed for the day for unknown reasons. "Well that screws up with your original plan it seems..." A.D said in a confused voice, not understanding why his Creator wouldn't be here today. Maybe something happened at the store and he needed to leave to fix it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back