• Later (Past January 2)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Right now and allow people to join if they want

• Let it die. ....please don't or I'll Cry T^T

• Total voters
Still horrid...

Brb, gonna shower. I feel disgusting after using the mobile version :P I'll get on my PC

xD well guys wish me luck I'm going to six flags tomorrow and I will also be getting a dslr and a typewriter

How about she reacts to Anthony pulling a gun on the guy or The guy admitting he stole her phone. Or Anthony putting the phone back into Kimi's pocket.

[QUOTE="Despairingly Lucky]It started today?! Where? When? Dammit! This is great I got speared in hockey leaving a painful mark and have been bed ridden just to find out 1 AM the next day ;-; shit... I can't rp today or tomorrow because of a party... I can try to make Jan 2nd... I'll probably be able to then...

[/QUOTE]
He found out.

True...

@Random Seer Just do whatever the thing Holo wanted so we can rp...

God... Bleach sound's pretty good right now *^*

Sorry for being in a bad mood...

Sorry for attempting to correct you. I should've remembered that nobody ever listens when I quote a post I made without specifically connecting then. I'm sorry I got after you for not knowing we were outside. As a form of recompense I'll just keep my mouth shut and edit to suit the needs of others.

@Despairingly Lucky

(None of the above is sarcasm or meant to be rude.)

Holo said:
Sorry for attempting to correct you. I should've remembered that nobody ever listens when I quote a post I made without specifically connecting then. I'm sorry I got after you for not knowing we were outside. As a form of recompense I'll just keep my mouth shut and edit to suit the needs of others.
Thanks... I won't be bitchy. Thing's are clearing up. I'll be fine now. Thanks again. Also were you aware your character Anthony is Minato/Makoto? I thought it was cool lol.

Holo said:
The picture you used for your character is from the Persona series. Is canon names are Minato Arisato and Makoto Yuki. I'm a huge fan of the series so I noticed *^*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back