Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Later (Past January 2)

• Right now and allow people to join if they want

• Let it die. ....please don't or I'll Cry T^T

• Total voters
I'm ok for starting again tomorrow. I've got some meds and stuff so I don't feel the pain anymore ~w~ I'll do whatever though cause I like lucky ^^

The series follows Ciel Phantomhive, the thirteen-year-old (as of chapter 14) head of the Phantomhive noble family and the business-savvy owner of the Funtom company, a toy manufacturer. Ciel has formed a contract with Sebastian Michaelis, a demon who has taken on the guise of Ciel's butler. In return, when Sebastian has helped Ciel finish all of his tasks, including avenging his parents' deaths, Sebastian will be allowed to consume Ciel's soul.

- I stole this from Black Butler Wiki

Well at least the plot *-*

I don't believe there is any spoilers....

They've also done a new series which is also finished- Black Butler: Book of Circus. But its best to watch the original first so you know the whole lore of it all

Sounds cool and it's English dubbed so I'll finish it in the next few days. I just finished akame-ga-kill my friends on this site said it would make me sad and break my heart but it didn't even make a scratch.

My friend merely confirmed how heartless I am. It was funny hearing her squirm though as I told her each death had no affect.

Recently finished Mirai Nikki and now that it's over i have nothing to do but *shudder* Be social...

Holo said:
My friend merely confirmed how heartless I am. It was funny hearing her squirm though as I told her each death had no affect.
Heartless... Like Kingdom Hearts!!! :0

Im obsessed with Akame xD I watched the anime as soon as it came out in mid August and watched it each time an episode came out. But i have to agree. I laughed so much when Kurome and Seyu died

Is Kingdom Hearts good? I've never seen it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back