• Later (Past January 2)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Right now and allow people to join if they want

• Let it die. ....please don't or I'll Cry T^T

• Total voters
I'm going to make...bad jokes now. ...

What do you get when you cross a Frosty the snowman with count Dracula?

Oh good god....Frostbite

Mirai Nikki = Insanity

LeSoraAmari said:
Im obsessed with Akame xD I watched the anime as soon as it came out in mid August and watched it each time an episode came out. But i have to agree. I laughed so much when Kurome and Seyu died

Is Kingdom Hearts good? I've never seen it
It's a game not a show le. Silly Otaku.

It's a great game and they never made a show off it. That idea was killed dead by Disney in 2002.

It was a bad idea anyways. Now I'm off to wait until tomorrow while watching this new anime that I found from Seer.

LeSoraAmari said:
Oh, i was told Kingdom Hearts is a show, xD
... I... No.. There's a manga but... No ;-;

Name: Naoya Mujakina

One-Eyed Ghoul

Kagune: Rinkaku

A Rinkaku kagune has an appearance similar to scaled tentacles and is released at the back around the waist. A rinkaku has powerful regenerative abilities and its peculiar appearance and structure yield a superior striking power. A rinkaku excels in brute strength.

-4 Tails.

-Blood *Crimson* Red.

-Round Pillar like Form.

Appearance:
tumblr_static_36294867_p7.jpg

Mask:
tumblr_n5emq2SYXW1se94oxo3_500.jpg

Personality: Naoya is a kind boy who exhibits kindness to everyone around him. He can be timid at times and doesn't have too many friends but the people he knows he's every close to. He's very smart and usually has his head in the cloud with no sign of getting down. He's an adved reader and spends most of his time at the cafe. Due to it's quiet and pleaseantness.

History: Naoya was raised in a family where is parents didn't really have time for him, even though he had a serious heart condition. Mostly his dad so he tried his best in school, even skipping 2 grades to get their attention but when his father died him and his mom very close but in a sad turn of events she died two years after. Though he had the comfort of his friends he was still sad about it and wondered what it'd be like if they could be a happy family. He got fairly popular his last two years of High school then eventually got accepted into a very good University where he would move to the 12th ward. *The one the rp takes place I assume* but didn't know many people. Only seeing his friends rarely. Naoya started getting stressed with school. Naoya met a girl who he got along with well and even went on a couple dates. She wanted to meet him at night and so he went. The girl revealed she was a ghoul and tried to attack him. Startled Naoya had a heart but not after pushing the girl off a near by ledge in which Naoya fell too. Naoya landed in a near by flower bed with injuries. But the girl had hit cement hard and died. They used the girl's heart to save Naoya, turning him into a ghoul.

Naoya later joins the Cafe.

Extra: He thinks of the transplant as a gift *After Accepting he's a ghoul* saying "He was given a stronger heart."

Relations:

Cafe Owner: *

Kimi Lanae

Ryuu Sakamato

Misaki Amari

Anthony Garcia

*I know Holo already posted it for me but I wanted to edit it lol*

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Random Seer]Still Accepted ^^

[/QUOTE]
Lol. I wanted to add a picture of my Gas Mask and it said the name Hibiki instead of Naoya xD Hibiki is another character I had for another rp.

Changed my age... Felt weird being a ghoul who's 3 years older than the rest since I'm the one Eyed and new to it xD . 17, still older but still... Not as much lol.

Sure. I'll just copy from Wiki xD

latest

I feel like this should help some people or just seems useful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back