• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Batman: The Caped Crusader - OOC

I mean more harder than it already is
Well. If that's so, give it your best shot.
Joker-Yelling-Hit-Me-The-Dark-Knight.gif

Birdsie Birdsie Thanks for the accept. And I also noticed you labeled Mara as an OC, but she is a cannon character of Prime Earth. At least, she is since this year. I wish I could've come up with the idea to give the White Ghost a female child in contention with our little firecracker Damian, but DC beat me to it, I must unfortunately say.

Birdsie Birdsie Thanks for the accept. And I also noticed you labeled Mara as an OC, but she is a cannon character of Prime Earth. At least, she is since this year. I wish I could've come up with the idea to give the White Ghost a female child in contention with our little firecracker Damian, but DC beat me to it, I must unfortunately say.
Oh, damn.

Sorry. Shit. I gotta read up on the new comics.

Birdsie Birdsie , no problem. I'm only keeping up with TT Rebirth, atm, until something catches my eye. Plus, I'm sure it's expensive keeping up with all these new runs.

I wish I could be the Riddler, but I just can't write him well enough. I suck at making riddles, and I just don't have his level of wordplay.

Birdsie Birdsie Do you mind if I create a new character, and delete my original one? I don't think my OC would've fit it in the story. I rather have a canon character instead.

Azrael to Bruce while looking at the full Bat Family: "Why are there so many FFFFFFFUCKING ROBINS?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back