• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Batman: The Caped Crusader - OOC

Do you have anything in mind? Any direction you want? I ask only because I don't. I can write up a pretty general night patrol thinger, but that's been done a lot and probably wouldn't lead too well. I'm not much of an ideas guy. One way or another, I'll have something up later today or early-ish tomorrow.

Birdsie Birdsie Could I possibly have Azrael massacre Deacon Blackfire's church at some point?
Sure.
Do you have anything in mind? Any direction you want? I ask only because I don't. I can write up a pretty general night patrol thinger, but that's been done a lot and probably wouldn't lead too well. I'm not much of an ideas guy. One way or another, I'll have something up later today or early-ish tomorrow.
Batman should do what Batman always does.

Begin the scene with a few thugs talking about something in some place. Then they are suddenly blinded by a looming shadow over them, and just as they look to see what it is, Batman jumps at them and kicks them in their faces, pinning them to the ground and beating everyone there to a pulp.

Do this, but in writing.

Sure.

Batman should do what Batman always does.

Begin the scene with a few thugs talking about something in some place. Then they are suddenly blinded by a looming shadow over them, and just as they look to see what it is, Batman jumps at them and kicks them in their faces, pinning them to the ground and beating everyone there to a pulp.
Thank yoooou. Even just general pointers like that are incredibly helpful to a basket case of creativity like me.

Do this, but in writing.

Aw, yeah, dat Animated Series atmosphere tho.

I saw the interest check and just posted a character. Idk if you're finicky about that or not. I also noticed a Ra's sheet went up after I finished Mara, aside from editing some pics, and don't know if it's godmodding to write about someone else's character's feelings towards my character, even though it's Prime Earth cannon.

If it is, I can change it. Everything in the bio is mostly cannon though, aside from the proof of loyalty by sacrifice and the origin of her mother. Though, she was going to kill Damian and that could've been a similar situation, despite choosing to do so herself.

If it's alright, I'll abandon Vice as a character and make a new one, which isn't exactly an original character and not from DC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back