Batfamily rp: the bat, robins and archer

Lily reach the top of the stairway looking at him:"im scared to be honest.....i was controlled to kill him, even though im no longer under control i still think the next person will die by my enemies or because of me....i can still feel his ghost near me sometimes so i dont think i was able to let go"
Mitch says "things are different and we are all here to help you, never think that your alone" he says trying to cheer her up ((gtg to work won't be home till midnight))

Mitch says "things are different and we are all here to help you, never think that your alone" he says trying to cheer her up ((gtg to work won't be home till midnight))
Lily smile a bit:"thanks mitch...i appreciate that"

She walk with him into her room

@Miasmith17 Andy asks the man in white "Second in command? who is this?" he says not knowing this man's voice, did he work for vlad? how come Andy never met him? or was this some prank of some sort "You have 2 mins to explain yourself or I'm tracing this call and having you arrested" he says angerly and demanding

@Miasmith17 Andy asks the man in white "Second in command? who is this?" he says not knowing this man's voice, did he work for vlad? how come Andy never met him? or was this some prank of some sort "You have 2 mins to explain yourself or I'm tracing this call and having you arrested" he says angerly and demanding
The man in white spoke:"im one of vlad men, im calling you to see about wanting to become stronger, we are planing on possibly breaking vlad out but we need someone to stop the bats...."

The man in white spoke:"im one of vlad men, im calling you to see about wanting to become stronger, we are planing on possibly breaking vlad out but we need someone to stop the bats...."
Andy says "And you are expecting me to get my hands dirty? why so if things go wrong you get off scott free?! I was next to take Vlad's company!!! I don't think you know who your talking to!!! I'm Andy FUCKING NORTH!!!!"

Lily thinks about it:"how about a fighting game?"
Mitch takes out 4 different fighting games, MK 11, Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edtion, Tekken 7, and King of Fighters 13 "These are some quietly fighting games let me tell you" he then makes this face and does this with with his hand 1610288283347.png

Mitch takes out 4 different fighting games, MK 11, Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edtion, Tekken 7, and King of Fighters 13 "These are some quietly fighting games let me tell you" he then makes this face and does this with with his hand View attachment 830601
Lily gives a long confused look:"street fighter seems fun, lets do that...."
She look at the controller

Lily smile starts learning how to play and use the controller

Meanwhile the man in white spoke to andy:"so are you in?"
Andy says "......very well where do we meet?"

Meanwhile after a bit they had finshed their first match.....and Mitch lost "Dang your really good with E.Hounda, most people can't play a fighter with charged commands on their first time"

Andy says "......very well where do we meet?"

Meanwhile after a bit they had finshed their first match.....and Mitch lost "Dang your really good with E.Hounda, most people can't play a fighter with charged commands on their first time"
Lily chuckle and tells him:"well i had a good teacher...."

The man in white spoke:"at ace chemicals...." he hangs up and heads into the building with the suitcase

Lily chuckle and tells him:"well i had a good teacher...."

The man in white spoke:"at ace chemicals...." he hangs up and heads into the building with the suitcase
Andy says "Course that'd pick my old job.....never liked that place after they said the bat caused a guy to fall in a batch of that chunk" he drives there

Mitch smiles at her and they have a new match

Andy says "Course that'd pick my old job.....never liked that place after they said the bat caused a guy to fall in a batch of that chunk" he drives there

Mitch smiles at her and they have a new match
Lily smile back pressing buttons on the controller to fight

Man in white waits inside the building with the suitcase and file

Andy comes in "Nice outfit....." he says walking up to the man

Mitch wins this match "yes whew close one"
Lily sigh:"very close, well you won this round..."

Man in white fix his tie:"we dont have many suits or men left, the other men are in hiding or arrested.....and if we go after lily they would go after us immmediatly. But if you come in as a masked villian we might be able to get vlad out...."

Lily sigh:"very close, well you won this round..."

Man in white fix his tie:"we dont have many suits or men left, the other men are in hiding or arrested.....and if we go after lily they would go after us immmediatly. But if you come in as a masked villian we might be able to get vlad out...."
Andy says "You asking me to play dress up?'

They have a tie breaker as good as Mitch was Lily was a quick learner, she had what Mitch calls the magic pixel, which is where it looks like your health bar is empty but there must be so little left you can't see and Lily won which is always called clutch "Ahhhhh damn, the magic pixel strikes again" he says laughing as Mitch as never been a sore loser

Andy says "You asking me to play dress up?'

They have a tie breaker as good as Mitch was Lily was a quick learner, she had what Mitch calls the magic pixel, which is where it looks like your health bar is empty but there must be so little left you can't see and Lily won which is always called clutch "Ahhhhh damn, the magic pixel strikes again" he says laughing as Mitch as never been a sore loser
Man in white chuckle:"not dress up, become one...this suit i have here is a power suit...." he set suitcase on the table

Lily chuckle and laugh:"oh well i guess im getting better...."

Man in white chuckle:"not dress up, become one...this suit i have here is a power suit...." he set suitcase on the table

Lily chuckle and laugh:"oh well i guess im getting better...."
Andy pulls it over and open it to see it

Mitch laughs and pulls out his phone "By the way what kind of pizza do you want?"

Andy pulls it over and open it to see it

Mitch laughs and pulls out his phone "By the way what kind of pizza do you want?"
Lily look at him thinking about it:"how about a hamburger pizza?"

The suit is red and black with a full mask to hide the face

Lily look at him thinking about it:"how about a hamburger pizza?"

The suit is red and black with a full mask to hide the face
Mitch says "Oh I love those! I can't order them at my house my mom is worried I'll get a heart attack" he starts to order it

Andy says "What's my name? let me guess, shadow man, dark blood, or maybe deadpool? cause I leave a pool of bodies?" ((Yes I made marvel reference LOL))

Mitch says "Oh I love those! I can't order them at my house my mom is worried I'll get a heart attack" he starts to order it

Andy says "What's my name? let me guess, shadow man, dark blood, or maybe deadpool? cause I leave a pool of bodies?" ((Yes I made marvel reference LOL))
Lily asked him:"could you add peppers to it like the green or red bell pepers? That way its a bit healthy...."
---
Man in white shook his head:"no, something more scary....like how the name joker puts fear in people"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back