Batfamily rp: the bat, robins and archer

Mitch is struggling to get up and then pushes the button on his watch making his suit appear on him.

Dick throws more flashbangs.

Mitch uses the teleportation while in pain to get to Lily and grabs onto the metal plate, but trying to resit and ghost's mist magic stuff yeah doesn't really make things easy, it looks at though he doesn't even have strength to remove it and he start to give in as his worst nightmare, being useless and weak and the mist is making that happen.

Dick says "Mitch hurry I don't have a infinite amount of these things" he yells and then says to Fungirl "Who are you and what did you do to my friend?!"
Fungirl look at dick;"im fungirl i just brought his nightmare to reality."

She shot dark mist at dick and bruce, then goes over to mitch

Lily lay there unconsious under the metal plate would be a hole in skull and her brain has a chip with wires attach to each part. Four wires red blue green and purple...

Fungirl look at dick;"im fungirl i just brought his nightmare to reality."

She shot dark mist at dick and bruce, then goes over to mitch

Lily lay there unconsious under the metal plate would be a hole in skull and her brain has a chip with wires attach to each part. Four wires red blue green and purple...

Dick moves from the mist as fast as he can.

Mitch is breathing kinda hard "Stay away from her....."

Fungirl looked curious:"why should i? I known her for so long...."
Mitch says "Big.....whoop.......you can make me.....feel as useless.......as I've always feared.......but there is something your shitty mist won't do.......keep me from making sure others will.........be ok..........do quick question by the way..........light seems to be a problem for you.......since you take out the lights here......what's wrong scared?" he says mocking the ghost in front of him

Mitch says "Big.....whoop.......you can make me.....feel as useless.......as I've always feared.......but there is something your shitty mist won't do.......keep me from making sure others will.........be ok..........do quick question by the way..........light seems to be a problem for you.......since you take out the lights here......what's wrong scared?" he says mocking the ghost in front of him
Fungirl chuckle:"im not afraid of lights or the dark you should be scared. Lily will never be ok she has never been or will be....."

Fungirl chuckle:"im not afraid of lights or the dark you should be scared. Lily will never be ok she has never been or will be....."
Mitch starts laughing "Ah......you dumber the you look and that's saying something......."

What Fungirl doesn't know is that Mitch is buying time for Dick to do something, good thing mitch talks too much

Mitch starts laughing "Ah......you dumber the you look and that's saying something......."

What Fungirl doesn't know is that Mitch is buying time for Dick to do something, good thing mitch talks too much
Fungirl goes over to lily and put the first bolt back in place:"you really want to die by myself and other nightmares?"

Fungirl goes over to lily and put the first bolt back in place:"you really want to die by myself and other nightmares?"
Mitch says "You know......you forgot my friend.....and he has worked with experts like the Dark Justice League?......."
((I'm legit trying to think of how to beat a ghost XD))

Mitch says "You know......you forgot my friend.....and he has worked with experts like the Dark Justice League?......."
((I'm legit trying to think of how to beat a ghost XD))
Fungirl asked curiously:"how does that help i dont know what that is....."
(I see, i mean maybe get to the chip...but even with it removed a new chip will have to be put in or that part of the brain has to be replaced)

Fungirl asked curiously:"how does that help i dont know what that is....."
(I see, i mean maybe get to the chip...but even with it removed a new chip will have to be put in or that part of the brain has to be replaced)
Dick yells as splashes the ghost with holy water "HOLY WATER!!!!"

Fungirl look back at dick as the water went through her
Dick says "Mitch.....you said that'd work...."

Mitch is at the computer "Yeah I lied....." he weakly hits a button and the table with Lily locks her down and goes into the floor somewhere, who knows where either the mansion is huge and could have many different hidden areas "There......up yours ghost..."

Dick says "Mitch.....you said that'd work...."

Mitch is at the computer "Yeah I lied....." he weakly hits a button and the table with Lily locks her down and goes into the floor somewhere, who knows where either the mansion is huge and could have many different hidden areas "There......up yours ghost..."
Fungirl chuckled, she notice the electric collar on her neck starts to spark from the water a bit:"lets play then...a special game, get it right and i'll do anything you want...get all four wrong and i'll put you under more mist..."
CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA

Fungirl chuckled, she notice the electric collar on her neck starts to spark from the water a bit:"lets play then...a special game, get it right and i'll do anything you want...get all four wrong and i'll put you under more mist..."
CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA
Dick says "Ok I'll-" Mitch cuts him off

"I'll play....you and me.....if I win you do whatever I ask.....if I lose.....well you already......said it" he weakly stands up

Rose groans as she pulls up a holographic map of the manor "Okay I'll take the second" she says as she heads upstairs "Don't worry I got a few tools with me"

Rose groans as she pulls up a holographic map of the manor "Okay I'll take the second" she says as she heads upstairs "Don't worry I got a few tools with me"
Bruce nod:"be careful" he searches downstairs for lily body
Lily body lay unconsious in jason room

Rose checks each bedroom and she double checks Jason's room "Got you" she thinks, sending Bruce a text as she takes her tools. unscrewing the second bolt fully and she looks for anything that could cause mind control that has to be screwed close with a failsafe.

Rose checks each bedroom and she double checks Jason's room "Got you" she thinks, sending Bruce a text as she takes her tools. unscrewing the second bolt fully and she looks for anything that could cause mind control that has to be screwed close with a failsafe.
Look back at the message of where i mentioned a metal plate and a chip)
Bruce heads upstairs to jason room:"lets hurry before that ghost comes back...."

Rose nods and she spots a chip "I do not want to find out what that mist does" she mumbles as she carefully takes out a chip, glad for her practice of putting things together and breaking them apart "We might need to analyze the chip once this is finished, see what data is has".

Rose nods and she spots a chip "I do not want to find out what that mist does" she mumbles as she carefully takes out a chip, glad for her practice of putting things together and breaking them apart "We might need to analyze the chip once this is finished, see what data is has".
Lily lay there unconsious now all she sees is a dark void
Bruce thinks about it checking:"wheres the part of the brain that was there before?"

"I don't know. Why don't we ask Vlad?" Rose asks handing him the chip and she stands up "Now that that's over"

"I don't know. Why don't we ask Vlad?" Rose asks handing him the chip and she stands up "Now that that's over"
Bruce shook his head:"lets check the chip then figure out what to replace it with"

"Yeah" Rose says and she sighs, how far someone is willing to go to control people shouldn't surprise her, and it doesn't, that much, it only disgusts her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back