• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Bandits of the Pantheon Interest Check

Do you guys want a Discord Server or an OOC Thread?

• Total voters
Are you still looking for people? I may be interested!
I'd be interested in joining if there is still a position available.
Bro why didn’t I check in on RPN sooner, this seems neat!
Still open?
I want to claim a spot if still possible?

Boy, Bandits really blew up...

giphy.gif

Still, there only a few spots left in the main squad, and I don't really want to delegate the other players to roles that won't be exposed too much to the storyline (i.e tavern hands and whatnot- I'd rather leave those as NPCs).

So, how do some of you feel about playing quest givers/quest NPCs? You could try creating wacky, zany levels for the Bandits to go through, and we'll try our best to manage!

On the other hand, if that role isn't your cup of tea, you can hit me up through PM instead and we can possibly discuss a different character role!

Remembrance Remembrance Hey, I was reading your sheet, and I noticed you made your character 6'1 and only 132 lbs. You may want to fix that, given your character would be...well, dead, at that weight and height with the activities he does! I just noticed it.

Remembrance Remembrance Hey, I was reading your sheet, and I noticed you made your character 6'1 and only 132 lbs. You may want to fix that, given your character would be...well, dead, at that weight and height with the activities he does! I just noticed it.
Man the one time I try to be tall and I’m already dead, that’s harsh. Well, time to go back to being 5’7-ish.

Man the one time I try to be tall and I’m already dead, that’s harsh. Well, time to go back to being 5’7-ish.
Well you could still be the height easily...The weight just doesn't properly match up to be healthy/fit with the activities he does. You can try using an online BMI!

Just a heads up, imma be backing out. Haven't made a character so it probs don't matter, but nevertheless, best of luck on the rp!

Forgot to mention, but I finished Aka. Gotta be the big gorl here :33:
19x3wEu_d.jpg

That being said, the two new characters have been accepted.

Last stretch, guys! One last ranged member and we should be good! I'll put up a Discord server and a quest thread for you, and other interested players to post up quests or raiding targets that the Bandits may or may not accept- once we've got our last member.

I reckon Khaoul could be a really terrible bartender due to his complete inadequacy in customer service skills. : D

Sorry for the wait! Discord server is now up (you should have gotten a PM around this time.)

Questing thread and first post should be up within the day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back