Ban the person above you for any reason.

I ban Jet for a THIRD MENTION OF SEPPUKU and making me use italics to stress my whiny irritation.

I ban Jet for making even a joking implication that Seppuku is honourable. It's just not good!

I ban Jet for thinking he can flee the ban the person above you game; you're stuck here for a good few days as it is a perpetual cycle of nonsensical notifications that do you no real good but you somehow think they do.

I ban Yumoto for his godlike sticky note.

I ban Jet for being derogatory to fish-women, which I am not part of the race of.

I'm a sorceress who lives in a fridge but ventures out for curry sometimes, since you shouldn't always keep curries in the fridge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Send New Email
New Email Received
Everyone

Behavior

Due to being so insanely confused I'm making things up as I go now,

you are all banned through e-mail.

Be BANNED!!!

- Yumoto

I ban Yumoto for emailing me.

I ban Young for trying to limit how many times I ban, never mind 'user above you', I'm a diabolical banning machine.

I ban Dream Beat for a condemnation of my beautiful, godlike, serene, almighty banning notifications that they should be pleased and honoured to be notified of.

I ban Amie for lying, you're totally a fish-woman. Look at yourself!

I ban Yumoto for using e-mails in RpN.

I ban DreamBeat for not letting me eat her yesterday.

I ban Amie for eating water.

I ban Amie for liking curry.

I ban Amie for banning me.

I ban Amie for banning me 3x.

I ban Amie for mentioning Jet like... 6 times in her post? You a Jet addict?!

I ban myself for only ever being able to do stupid, garish looking wallpapers with BBcode that I didn't really write myself because my only use in this world is to eat pringles and write rubbish.

I ban Jet for all that banning, plus being an AMIE ADDICT by constantly using my name and by doing so, a hypocrite, and my ob-JEcT-tive is to ban all the Jets.

I ban Jet because even if I was a fish woman, I'm really quite proud to be one so stop the derogatory fish-woman comments please.

BUT THE FINAL, THE WORST OFFENCE HAS BEEN COMMITTED.

YOU CAN'T COME BACK FROM THIS, JET.

YOU BANNED ME FOR LIKING CURRY.

YOUR VIOLATION OF THE DIVINE SANCTITY OF CURRY WILL SEND YOU TO CURRY LAND.

I want to go to curry land.

I ban Jet for making me think of a curry land.

I ban Young for saying 'poor Amie' as if I am a damsel in notification-related distress.

But thank you anyhow.

I'm the curry sorceress, actually.

I ban Young for questioning how I became the divine sorceress of curries.

Don't question the curry.

I ban Young for branding his silly statement 'logical'.

I became the curry sorceress because of my previous mentions of curry.

No curry for you.

Actually, yes curry for you.

Curries for everyone.

You all need to experience divinity.

I ban Jet for sarcastically applauding me, hypocritical comments should often be acknowledged when completely necessary and I thought it was necessary.

I ban-no, I don't ban Young.

I applaud and second Young.

BAN ALL WHO OPPOSE TRUE GLORY.

WHICH IS CURRY.

WITH ALL THE SPICES THAT FIT WITH THE CURRY'S THEME. <3 Not overpowering spices, but it depends on the curry. It can be blended to be just right.

I will again ban myself for Amie's accomplishments, like the hypocrite I am.

I also ban curry because I don't like it. If I don't like it, it's banned.

I will also ban Amie for being a fish-woman curry fake sorceress that is below average.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back