• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ▌バキューン !!! ▌ ▌ʙᴀᴋʏᴜ▬ɴ

@Kingly

SOOOOO... quick question... that bio. After all that nonsense, how did he wind up in the high school and how has he affected it? No lie, I think this is the first that I'm saying this: but I think his bio is to redonkulous. I can't figure out where the "student delinquent" part in sine the bio sounds like one hell of an indie action flick than a delinquent taking part in the school wars.

EDIT:: And, I'll say this: Kieran's bio was just as ridiculous, but he was able to slip in school somewhere at the bare minimum... and i hope to see Kieran more active in the school wars. Cuz, pride and shit.

EDIT EDIT:: I forgot to mention weakness. He need something a bit more solid in weakness. Like Fire X Ice and what not.

Last edited by a moderator:
mayhem TR4NQU1L17Y] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19498-kingly/ said:
@Kingly[/URL]
SOOOOO... quick question... that bio. After all that nonsense, how did he wind up in the high school and how has he affected it? No lie, I think this is the first that I'm saying this: but I think his bio is to redonkulous. I can't figure out where the "student delinquent" part in sine the bio sounds like one hell of an indie action flick than a delinquent taking part in the school wars.

EDIT:: And, I'll say this: Kieran's bio was just as ridiculous, but he was able to slip in school somewhere at the bare minimum... and i hope to see Kieran more active in the school wars. Cuz, pride and shit.

EDIT EDIT:: I forgot to mention weakness. He need something a bit more solid in weakness. Like Fire X Ice and what not.
:/ I'll fix that part up. I saw the opportunity to go ridiculous so I didn't really hold back, though that is a key piece I forgot to put in through the whole story. I'll let you know when it's good.

Cooli! I say keep the murderous dad training and going back on the kid. That shit was tight. There just needs a mention that this kid's still a kid and shit. xD And that weakness too.

Kieran'll probably take part in the school wars just because it's going to be 'fun' for him. But pride will probably play a large part in it as well :P

mayhem TR4NQU1L17Y] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/39436-ryoshosen/ said:
@Ryoshosen[/URL]
I accepted your chickas, but I wanted to ask... like.. can you have one Yuki be spelled "Yuuki?" Just for the sake of sanity and shit.
Wait so you want me to just spell her name Yuki is that what your asking lol xD

@Ryoshosen

You have two Yuki's.
xD Just add an extra u to one o their names. Cuz, until Hideki popped up, I was like "What the flip" for the F-Ranked one. I blame it on me being tired as fuck.

mayhem TR4NQU1L17Y] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/39436-ryoshosen/ said:
@Ryoshosen[/URL]
You have two Yuki's.
xD Just add an extra u to one o their names. Cuz, until Hideki popped up, I was like "What the flip" for the F-Ranked one. I blame it on me being tired as fuck.
Oh lol okay that was my fault I just messed up on the profiles lol. I just Have Hideki and the one Yuuki xD

That moment when I go to use a character of mine with fire capabilities, notice someone has that, change over to another character, then notice a new profile has the same surname as the second character.

[/goes to a corner to commit Sudoku]

Yo, seppuku is a commitment just can't make.

Gotta be at the end of a big ol' battle, else my ancestors might shake their heads in shame at me.

SO UNTIL THE TIME COMES, SUDOKU IT IS!
B|

I hate numbers anyways.

Huh, I prepared for a wanna-be sidekick, and seem to have gotten a fangirl for Ryuji at the same time. xD

Jeez she's smol... I feel like a Fastball Special is going to be a thing at some point.

Well I feel like you can still use the theme and just change certain things about the character so it isn't too much like any other character xD

I have to do that with a few of mine.

I legit thought about that, even though it would kill me a little inside 'cause of all the lore I built up around this specific branch of the Tachibana tree, but the more I looked at Marika's profile the more I was like "Fuck, they'd be too similar personality-wise for me to feel okay about this either way."

As such, I've moved on to Plan C - My only spoiled rich bitch character that's also Japanese.

For being as into my heritage as I am, I have a surprising lack of Japanese characters. o_o

... -coughcough-

Welp...err...

I hate to tell you you might want to think up another character...but you might want to think up another character.

Hahaha, the whole point of Marika is how freakin' weak she is. Despite being surprising nice as she is, she is also probably going to not be respected by many delinquents cause she is so weak and willing to help out. xD She is kind of an odd ball. She doesn't belong in the school she is in. She can be nice and will cheer, but her optimism is not share at all. She will be bullied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back