• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern b e ❤️ m i n e !

i did all my coding on my chromebook and then i pulled it up on my desktop and it looks like trash 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。

time to
destroy tweak it

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah alright, ^^

it wouldn't be too much to ask for you to put that in his bio once you've finished, yeah? (Just so I don't forget and bother you again)

Okie dokie.

So a few things,

[1] Everyone who's finished with their character(s) would you please let me know in the OOC or PM?

[2] Anyone who doesn't have a coded CS can ask me to code it for them. I have little to do and a lot of time on my hands this week.

[3] Does anyone have any ideas for events that should be implemented in the RP? These events would be things like, a camping trip, a dance, etc.

[4] Only six characters will be accepted into this roleplay. We already have double that amount of applications (and more), so I beseech you, put your best foot forward in making your character. Both coding and writing.

@oOBubblesOo @E T H E R E A L

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ambivalence I'm 90% done with my CS (just have to add the writing sample) and I would LOVE some help with coding. Sadly my hands were meant to destroy bbcode instead of actually using it

:( I'm so sorry. I won't be able to start mine until Sunday when my last midterm is over. Dx I don't know what kind of prof would have a weekend exam but he does.

As for ideas...! Camping would be a fun way to gather everyone together and just kind of have the guys play heroes and squash bugs or whatever. Other ideas I'm thinking of are like some kind of school fair? They can work together and things can go from there.

Events: Amusement park? A getaway for the weekend? The beach? Beach + weekends + getaway all in one?

I'll have to think of more during class.

Thanks @Ambivalence !!

Also I think a cool idea would be for them to do a classic "let's sneak out and go check out this scary place just for the heck of it" (and since this is not a horror rp luckily no one will die)

@irl000 I can give you a quick crash course or direct you to a thread that'll teach you how, if you'd like to PM me.

@MidnightSoul No rush! But thank you very much.

@Mayhem That's an excellent idea! It's not a problem, the coding. But when you finish the writing sample will you let me know so I can incorporate it into your character sheet I'm coding?

a dance and a camping trip sound fun. maybe the car breaks down on the way to or from the site where they plan to camp.

i mean camping is great because it basically means they can have a fire and tell ghost stories and it can be fluffyyy. ;0

hm... picnic? beach trip?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back