• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern b e ❤️ m i n e !

i stand at a smol 5' 4'' but i have a tol personality (´꒳`∗)

this rp seems really adorable and it looks like i'm late to the party ( ; n
;)

but kudos on the idea *thumbs up*

Last edited by a moderator:
@growl

Late to the party? Not at all, it's not first come first serve, I accept whoever appears to have the best and most interesting character. There could be twenty applications and I'd have to pick six from the twenty.

1. Being Tall is Good for your Heart

While being tall increases cancer risk, being can lead to heart diseases. According to studies, shorter people with height of 5 feet 3 inches have a higher risk of cardiovascular disease than taller people.

1. Taller People Have More Chance To Make More Money

Several studies have projected that taller people not only hold high job profiles but also earn more money compared to their short counterparts. According to the classic study in the Journal of Applied Psychology, people make more money per year for each inch above average height. According to studies, height of a person affects how they observe themselves, called as self-esteem; and how others perceive them, called as social esteem. Both social and self-esteem of a person have great influence on his job performance, which in turn affect his career success.

1. Height is perceived as Hotness

According to several scientific studies, tall stature confers hotness in a person making them more attractive. This again comes as a blow to the short people. Short people apart from lacking self-confidence are also attributed to be less attractive. It is stated that people with short legs are perceived as less attractive compared to the people with slightly longer legs. But, remember, excessive long legs may result in less attractiveness. It is also noted that very short or longs legs may be an indication of genetics diseases, health issues, weak immune system that has a negative effect on environmental factors during the period of childhood and adolescence.

@Ambivalence yay! in that case i'll probably be dropping a CS sometime in... the future... *thinks about the four assignments i'm procrastinating on*

@Elephantom wow r00d

good thing i'm 5' 4.5''

How old are you?

Test:

What is synthwave?

Your favourite synthwave bands?

What do they wear in the 1990's?

Do you still experience nostalgia for the good ol' days?

Laughs at all of the short females in the house :3

You're all short cause you're closer to hell where you were spawned >:3

Tsk tsk.

1. Synthwave is a music genre which originated from New wave and synthpop, it mixes retro music with new technology.

2. Power glove, magic sword, futurecop!, college, Valerie collective.

3. Trench coat, trilby, fedora and the good ol' Sunday morning apparel.

4. Extremely.

I'm going to work on YOU now.

Nice mess, kiddos. See you youngsters in the afternoon, after I finish my Sunday afternoon edition of newspaper.

i just had a 5-minute long flip out because i can't find the broom in my house and i NEED the broom to clean the bathroom and the wheels broke off my vacuum last week

Users who are viewing this thread

Back