• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern b e ❤️ m i n e !

low-key just spent two-and-a-half hours on my CS and I have a shit ton of home work oh god what am I doing o o;;

Ambivalence said:
@growl
For your character ( I love her, the coding itself is lovely ), do you intend to make her personality a full descriptive paragraph?
yes, of course! she's very much a work in progress, what's there is just notes c:'

Coding sucks. ;( It'll always take me forever. I'm quite busy this week but I'll probably be making a male and hopefully I'll have him up and running soon. Got to have some testosterone in the midst of all the estrogens. ;D

Me too! Honestly, I'm practically excited about anything that doesn't relate to my literature class, literature teacher, literature assignment, or going to hell. :-) Hopefully wasn't too morbid, I'm convinced my literature teacher is a literal spawn of satan himself.

-rolls in- Heya! School has gotten me in a bundle of stress. ;C I will not be able to get my CS up ASAP but it will be done before the deadline. ;D Anyways, still pretty stoked to see people wreck some havoc and break some hearts.

Good thing we're getting some more male applications. Lol evening out the gender ratio.

If we need gendered evenness I can always play a dude.

Lord knows I wouldn't mind being one... ;D

Probably the most dangerous thing ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back