• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
So, what ideas does everyone have for heroes, who haven’t posted yet?

Gonna finish my CS today, wasnt sure if adding a Space stone connection was ok in power origin?. Also regarding the martial arts she uses...well may be taking reference from another series. Heres a hint, she knows how to "Dress"

Gonna finish my CS today, wasnt sure if adding a Space stone connection was ok in power origin?. Also regarding the martial arts she uses...well may be taking reference from another series. Heres a hint, she knows how to "Dress"
My inner fanboy and gut instinct is telling me this is a Baki reference.

Space stone origin is fine. Just make that she is balanced which she is.

Ooo nice.

Yeah Powers from the stone was a thingin the MCU. Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Captain Marvel and Vision were all from stones, unless I'm forgetting someone.

Wasn’t able to finish today but went ahead and posted what I have. I’ll be wrapping the rest of it up tomorrow.

I only just noticed RP was open. Will try posting after work in like 6 hours.

Though noticed as well, could you add the CS thread to the links at the top?

There’s also more people that have shown interest in the interest thread. I’m not sure if you already have a set amount of people you want already, but there are a few others that are asking about whether the roleplay is still open.

Gonna hold on Mistrals posts until more people get there first ones out.

I honestly don't know where the avengers main compound is. I searched it up, and I genuinely didn't know where tf it was, why so many buildings!?!?! 😭

It's in upstate New York, from clues in the movies it's believed to be in Westchester. As for the layout, no need going into that much detail and can assume its signed ready for new arrivals or Maximoff twins can see the people arriving to grab them/direct them.

How detailed does the character need to be for the CS?? I want to just lay out basic info and just give out backstory details during the roleplay if anyone ever asks about it, not sure if that makes sense.

Personality and background could definitely be integrated as “Irp”, though you would need to have a kind of character arc to explain it. Other stuff like powers and age would def have to be the bare minimum. Basically you get this stuff done now, or later.

I wouldn’t know tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back