• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]You are trying to make me feel guilty, but it isn't going to work.

[/QUOTE]
You basically blew up Cassie, Finn, Connor, and Dimitri's childhood home full of memories of training and becoming a team as well as a family.

You also blew up the base of the Avengers just after Thanos ripped the city to shreds and they we're starting to get their act together, now some have nowhere to live and they have nowhere to train and ready themselves for the upcoming battle where lives will be lost.

Working yet? :3

No need to be sorry, it can be difficult to join in such a far stage but it's like a bandaid. :]

But it's just like bringing in a new character to a TV show or anything similar. It can be big and flashy or simple, it can be as far as being part of a larger plot or just doing something along the lines of catching a simple crime or just walking through the city.

With the recent Thanos attack many buildings in the city are still being repaired and some demolished, and a fair amount of civilians we're killed as well. Stark Tower is a pile of rubble at the moment thanks to Skull Face.

Every character is never at the same place or doing the same goal. There are always those who aren't going along with the more common plot and instead having mini plots of their own, whether it has to do with a villain or just meeting other characters. So if you don't want to try and jump in on what's going on right now you can always try your own small thing and maybe others will join in, or wait for someone else to do something and just wander in, haha.

It's all up to you though on what you want to do. No one is going to get mad or anything, maybe corrected if you don't know all the information. But that happens alot. I.E. Reaper didn't know Stark Tower was blown up. :P

that was really helpful cause I don't know what you want in this story so I was really afraid of destroying plans or something

Last question

First or third person?

Crono said:
@Pink Gorilla @Psychotic Dreams @LokiofSP
Let's bring it to the ooc you three.

You didn't come off as a dick though, haha. Sarcasm through text is harder to grasp, it happens. :P
okay good, i'm just really nervous because i'm not used to roleplaying via thread and I'm used to instagram and stuff like that, I just didn't want to make it sound like I had some kind of god complex or if i get offended way too easily, i usually don't but... yeah

I'm thinking about making a third character...Another hero but with a villain parent....someone help...I don't even know what kind of power I'd go for. I just have a name and maybe a picture. :x

@Psychotic Dreams

Don't worry about it, we're a bunch of nutjobs here. You'll get used to our kind of crazy once your around long enough. xD

Or going a bit off of Psycotic's idea, a hero that wants to be a hero, but keeps fucking up to a point were people THINK he's a villan

@Crono

Good idea's...though I'm doing something similar and reverse-ish with Connor and his unperfected powers at the moment. xD

I'll probably actually go along that route maybe.

I just need a parent...who's someone very likely to have a child with weird powers? :v

I'm thinking Graviton but I dunno.

Yes I'm going with gravity manipulation...and yes that's why Graviton was my first thought. Take your judging eyes elsewhere. I see you.

nooooooo_elf.gif

Anyone here play League of Legends? Should totally add me. CronoRage

Be warned I play Aram 95% of the time. Never ranked, but the occasional normal game with a friend does happen. :P

Not great but not bad either, usually.

Looking at you @LucianGrey7971 with your Jinx character.

I'll totally be playing for the next hour or two. Unless my butt gets handed to me in which case I might find a corner to cry in.

I used to play League. Then my gaming computer broke (AKA a Mac that handled it surprisingly well) and now Im to poor to get a new one

We're going down, down in an earlier round!!!

And Sugar, we're going down swinging!

I'll be your number one with a bullet!

A loaded god complex, cock it and pull it!

This is what happens when nobody posts for a day and I get tired

Users who are viewing this thread

Back