• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]Hopefully this one can be kept small scale... And hopefully take it away from Stark tower...

[/QUOTE]
lol I bet Tony will be having a heart attack.

Also...I can understand the various heroes meeting up so quickly earlier on in the rp, but what about the villians? It just seems...odd for them to all be attacking at once. Maybe we can use someone working behind the scenes as a plot device or something?

GimmickPuppet said:
I kinda get the feeling Fenrir is going to get beaten up badly.
hmm i always though he would clear house in a melee fight 20 invisible nearly unblockable hands that cut nearly everything he just shouts melee god it me

still with a ton of hands that you can't stop from cutting you to me reads as wreaking those without the certain metals that block the vectors in hand to vector combat

They're powerful, but by no means invincible. Apart from his Vectors, Fenrir is an average, untrained Asgardian with Hameophilia, so if he is cut he won't be able to stop bleeding. The reason I wanted them to be able to cut a lot of things is so my villain is not a punching bag.

Aedan has a good chance against those twenty arms, he could fight with the bo staff whilst accelerating its momentum, effectively making him fast enough to block them. Though it still seems pretty grim for Aedan.

Other hard metals like titanium can resist the vectors for a while. Without her suit, Cassie would have been killed. The harder the metal, the more difficult it is to cut

hmm i have been honestly assuming those two and maybe asugardian metal are the only things that protected against them and i might be equating fenrir to his inspiration to much

You are. Asgardian metal and the other two metals can completely block it, he can't even dent them. If Ultron decides to go after Fenrir he will be in trouble as his powers would be unable to touch him.

So I've got Connor away and alone at this point, so we aren't so bunched up and whatnot. If someone wants to join him, that's fine with me. If a villain wants to attack the park or target him specifically I'd be cool with that but he doesn't have his shield or suit so he'd be at a disadvantage, so keep that in mind. I'd also be open to a possible abduction, to make things interesting overall, haha. Otherwise I'll have him eventually move on.

Ok, guys. Gonna be completely honest here; I wasn't gonna say anything until Sitan replied, but I feel like I should say it anyways. The character I just registered will be good on the Avenger's side and then maybe (MAYBE) turn into bad in efforts for Asgard. She is Asgardian, but she doesn't know it. My plan was that whenever she met the Asgardian villains, she would remember who her mother was briefly and realize that she is Asgardian and help Loki and the Asgardians on the villain side. So she will of course be friends will everyone on the hero side, but when she has to chose, she would chose the Asgardian's side. Of course, I have no say as to if she will become good again with some convincing, that will just be decided when the time comes. I am still getting permission for this, though, so keep in mind that IT MAY NOT HAPPEN. If it doesn't, than she will just be a regular good hero. I don't know if that was too big or not big at all to you guys, but I just thought I would give you a heads up just in case she says it's ok. I was gonna tell you after, but before was probably best.

well lets hope Steph can help that i am more waiting for the fight to end or you to show up lol

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]@Steel Zinogre Don't know how far behind you are so I'll quote this small recap Galdrael made from yesterday. :]
There was a time skip of two days after that so everyone can rest. People are kind of spread out with a group that is/was at stark tower, fighting, a 3 on 3 if I'm not mistaken. (Not gonna lie I lost track.) Others are just out doing things or at their respective homes.

My recaps are boring and non-descritptive compared to Galdrael's. xD

[/QUOTE]

Crono said:
@Steel Zinogre Don't know how far behind you are so I'll quote this small recap Galdrael made from yesterday. :]
There was a time skip of two days after that so everyone can rest. People are kind of spread out with a group that is/was at stark tower, fighting, a 3 on 3 if I'm not mistaken. (Not gonna lie I lost track.) Others are just out doing things or at their respective homes.

My recaps are boring and non-descritptive compared to Galdrael's. xD
I was up to the point where i was interacting at the tower, but notifications decided to stop working.

now i do not know how to get back in.

There was a 2 day time skip. You can just be at home, oryou could be taking a walk, and stumble upon Rosaline, Kai and Connor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back