• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Unconscious and injured on someone's doorstep, and not a single person to help...now that, ladies and gents, is a prime, grade a example of being ignored.

Alright, everyone. I am officially done with all of my softball games/tournaments and am now ready to post. Who all is open for the taking as far as joining goes?

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Unconscious and injured on someone's doorstep, and not a single person to help...now that, ladies and gents, is a prime, grade a example of being ignored.

[/QUOTE]
In all fairness I wasn't completely ignored, Cassie shouted at him for breaking her window sooooo...Take the wins as you get them I guess

LokiofSP said:
In all fairness I wasn't completely ignored, Cassie shouted at him for breaking her window sooooo...Take the wins as you get them I guess
Oh, I was talking about my character ^^"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Oh, I was talking about my character ^^"

[/QUOTE]
Oh...Sorry sir, well then it seems we are in two, very similar positions

CasualDragon said:
Where are you two at? Finn may be able to come help? Also are your characters hurt?
Stark Tower and we both need help desperately l( or at least I do and a guy called Checkmate does, not sure about Aden)

Sorry, only just started getting caught up on posts now! Finn'll show up and help a bit though I may not be able to get a post up for a bit because I'm going to be leaving for school soon and won't have internet until I arrive there, so stay alive for an hour and a half!

Wait. Is everybody inside the tower?

Last edited by a moderator:
CasualDragon said:
Sorry, only just started getting caught up on posts now! Finn'll show up and help a bit though I may not be able to get a post up for a bit because I'm going to be leaving for school soon and won't have internet until I arrive there, so stay alive for an hour and a half!
Yeah everyone is at the tower, UlI gotta go to school and take care of a couple of errands, I might not be on for awhile, just keep me alive please :P

CasualDragon said:
I'm unconscious right outside the tower. I'm actually kind of wondering how a person can just fall out of the sky, cause a crater in the ground, and the superheroes living right there don't even investigate.

Pff. I don't know what to do with Connor now. I guess I could try and have a meeting with the car general. :3

Or head towards Stark tower as well maybe.

@Raven Slender DONT LET HER DIE PLEASE!

Cass is going to have enough emotional breakage and it is, what with Tony's death and everything.

DONT LET RAVEN DIE!!!!!!!

*gets on knees* PLEASE!

sitanomoto said:
@Raven Slender DONT LET HER DIE PLEASE!
Cass is going to have enough emotional breakage and it is, what with Tony's death and everything.

DONT LET RAVEN DIE!!!!!!!

*gets on knees* PLEASE!
ok, ok just stop begging please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back