• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

CasualDragon said:
Massacre is a pretty cool villain though! The symbiotes have always been my favourite villains!
Thanka chu! ^_^

I always did love Venom... He was awesome. Galactus can go jump in to a black hole, he a chump compared to Venom.

LokiofSP said:
Sorry about that, I've been kinda tired recently and probably misread it ( :P )
Hehe! Understandable, it's fine, if it really bothered me I would have notified you. But I'm happy with the direction everything is heading in.

Karcen said:
@Archangel Galdrael in this case if you go look at hybrid he is 4 symbiotes
My OC isn't Hybrid. He is a hybrid, not the symbiote Hybrid.

A hybrid would be a combination of two things. My OC is both Rhino and Venom, two villains, one symbiote. But he is in no way shape or form, similar to the Hybrid symbiote, whose completely separate.

when did i even start talking about yours i am kinda confused as to why you even mentioned how many people your guy was as far as i ever cared he was one symbiote and that was th eonly part i cared about

Karcen said:
when did i even start talking about yours i am kinda confused as to why you even mentioned how many people your guy was as far as i ever cared he was one symbiote and that was th eonly part i cared about
When you asked in the character sign up you asked what was up with all the symbiotes. And said Massacre counts as four. When he counts as one... :/

Karcen said:
not your fault not saying anything about the character i am more wondering why they are popular we have massacre hybrid ( i count him as 4) and now your guy
You state here you count Massacre as four. Massacre is a hybrid.

LokiofSP said:
Well it's nice to know that everything is turning out nicely in the end! Thank you sir
Anytime old chap! I'm sure Massacre and Savage will have a dashing conflict!

...Then Massacre will break everything you ever loved... *Que evil laughter*

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]You state here you count Massacre as four. Massacre is a hybrid.
Anytime old chap! I'm sure Massacre and Savage will have a dashing conflict!

...Then Massacre will break everything you ever loved... *Que evil laughter*

[/QUOTE]
Don't count me out just yet...... Yeah never mind I'm not walking away from this fight without loses

Karcen said:
no i am naming off two character massacre and hybrid who i count as as 4
There isn't a 'Hybrid' character.

Hybrid is a completely DIFFERENT symbiote compared to Massacre.

Massacre however is a hybrid (not the character, the word meaning) of both Rhino and Venom.

Additionally, the debate was why there are so many symbiote's. A symbiote is typically the suit. Massacre is the reincarnated Venom suit. He is ONE Symbiote. Not two, definitely not four.

LokiofSP said:
Don't count me out just yet...... Yeah never mind I'm not walking away from this fight without loses
Common past problem was people trying to use brute force in against Massacre. Don't be 'that guy', use your head a little more.... :P

....... are you not aware we have a character called hybrid who is not your character who is made of 4 different symbiotes

and in that i was saying we have 2 character one being massacre who is one character one symbiote and then wee have another character hybrid who i counted as four symbiotes

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]There isn't a 'Hybrid' character.
Hybrid is a completely DIFFERENT symbiote compared to Massacre.

Massacre however is a hybrid (not the character, the word meaning) of both Rhino and Venom.

Additionally, the debate was why there are so many symbiote's. A symbiote is typically the suit. Massacre is the reincarnated Venom suit. He is ONE Symbiote. Not two, definitely not four.

Common past problem was people trying to use brute force in against Massacre. Don't be 'that guy', use your head a little more.... :P

[/QUOTE]
Don't worry, when I made the character I made it so that in his past he was trained to ALWAYS use his head in a fight, to take advantage of every opportunity given, it's just that in trying to balance him, I gave him a big weakness that, if I'm to stay in character, is probably going to be revealed.

TKolord said:
CHARACTER SKELETON
Name: Kalin Andrews

Hero-ish Name: Hybrid (Riot, Phage, Lasher, and Agony)

Child Of: Symbiote Data

Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance(pic please!): (Hero and/or casual)

Normal Human form

large.jpg

kt4modding_m_a_a_riot_symbiote_by_kt4modding-d8999yt.png

Phage_Hybrid_Portrait_Art.png

lasher_by_thesuperiorxaviruiz-d81m3sq.png

latest

347595-158816-hybrid.jpg

(Any form is fine)

Personality: Each form has an almost completely different personality. The only similarities that each have a drive to consume other symbiotes.

Riot: The most temperamental of the group, when this personality is active Kalin is very rude, sadistic and sarcastic.

Phage: The loudest, Kilin is typically a joker with this symbiote

Lasher: The Quiet one. Kalin is typically a sad, depressed individual who contemplates life.

Agony: More or less the happy one. Kalin has a positive look on life and also acts a bit more feminine (agony was known to be a female symbiote )

Hybid: A perfectly balanced form, Kalin is his own personality being a kind gentile person who hates fighting and is sad that he was swept into this battle.

Powers:

All forms

Superhuman Strength

Superhuman Durability

Superhuman Stamina

Accelerated Healing Factor

Wall-Crawling

ESP (Spider-Sense)

Immunity to Spider-man's Spider Sense

Webbing Generation

Camouflage Capabilities

Constituent-Matter Generation

Agony/Hybrid Exclusive

Metabolic Acid Generation

Metabolic Chemical Absorption

Lasher/Hybrid Exclusive

Constituent-Matter Manipulation (Multiple Tendrils)

Riot/Hybrid Exclusive

Constituent-Matter Manipulation (Blunt Weapons)

Phage/Hybrid Exclusive

Constituent-Matter Manipulation (Bladed Weapons)

Weapons: "Weapons are for people who have reasons to harm, I don't really want to hurt anybody."

Weaknesses: He is afraid of his own abilities sometimes stopping himself from killing or consuming anything making him a vulnerable target (He does this quite a bit). As he is a symbiote fire can easily harm and defeat him.

Favorite Passtimes: Staring at clouds, and reading. hes also extremely good at sports though most sports involve sometimes hitting other people, so he tends to avoid them and play air hockey or Foosball.

Favorite Song:

Riot:

[media]
[/media]
Phage:

[media]
[/media]
Lasher:

[media]
[/media]
Agony:

[media]
[/media]
Kalin:[media]

[/media]
here he is here is hybrid

Karcen said:
....... are you not aware we have a character called hybrid who is not your character who is made of 4 different symbiotes
and in that i was saying we have 2 character one being massacre who is one character one symbiote and then wee have another character hybrid who i counted as four symbiotes
We do?

I was absolutely not aware.

Welp.

Now I feel stupid.

._.

I'll murder Hybrid...

LokiofSP said:
Don't worry, when I made the character I made it so that in his past he was trained to ALWAYS use his head in a fight, to take advantage of every opportunity given, it's just that in trying to balance him, I gave him a big weakness that, if I'm to stay in character, is probably going to be revealed.
Yeah, Massacre is certainly powerful, but he isn't by any means invincible. The current conflict as it will go, seems to rely on Finn and you... I don't think it's even a possibility for you two to win alone. You might need Karcen. Currently, only Karcen and Aura of Twighlight (who I believe is inactive) have powers which Massacre is weak too. Savage's best bet is being smart, and trying to exploit Massacre's lack of brains.

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]We do?

Welp.

Now I feel stupid.

._.

I'll murder Hybrid...

Yeah, Massacre is certainly powerful, but he isn't by any means invincible. The current conflict as it will go, seems to rely on Finn and you... I don't think it's even a possibility for you two to win alone. You might need Karcen. Currently, only Karcen and Aura of Twighlight (who I believe is inactive) have powers which Massacre is weak too. Savage's best bet is being smart, and trying to exploit Massacre's lack of brains.

[/QUOTE]
Oh don't worry, Hybrid was sent to consume massacre

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]We do?

Welp.

Now I feel stupid.

._.

I'll murder Hybrid...

[/QUOTE]
Eh...Not exactly smart, he's kinda just remembered moves, and is at best good at exploiting physical weakness, but the semi-child-like mind along with his fragile psyche and weakness that I mentioned might have him at a disadvantage.

TKolord said:
Oh don't worry, Hybrid was sent to consume massacre
Poor Hybrid's going to be in for a rather unpleasant surprise. Considering Massacre is more likely to consume Hybrid, since Massacre has villain plot armor... Massacre's prime status as like the only current active villain, besides Hypnos, already grants me power rights... I'd normally scale a characters power based on the total number of heroes to villains. Massacre currently has a lot of hero enemies. It just wouldn't be fair, or right, for Hybrid to be anywhere as near as powerful considering he's a hero... Or at least Venom's opponent.

LokiofSP said:
Eh...Not exactly smart, he's kinda just remembered moves, and is at best good at exploiting physical weakness, but the semi-child-like mind along with his fragile psyche and weakness that I mentioned might have him at a disadvantage.
...But... Massacre doesn't have PHYSICAL weaknesses... >.>

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]Poor Hybrid's going to be in for a rather unpleasant surprise. Considering Massacre is more likely to consume Hybrid, since Massacre has villain plot armor... Massacre's prime status as like the only current active villain, besides Hypnos, already grants me power rights... I'd normally scale a characters power based on the total number of heroes to villains. Massacre currently has a lot of hero enemies. It just wouldn't be fair, or right, for Hybrid to be anywhere as near as powerful considering he's a hero... Or at least Venom's opponent.

[/QUOTE]
Hybrid was made from venom, so if anyone could stand up to massacre it would be hybrid

TKolord said:
Hybrid was made from venom, so if anyone could stand up to massacre it would be hybrid
My response to this is identical to my last response. Nothings more off-putting than a common struggle for underdog heroes to beat a villain, and then some new hero comes along capable of soloing said villain.

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]Poor Hybrid's going to be in for a rather unpleasant surprise. Considering Massacre is more likely to consume Hybrid, since Massacre has villain plot armor... Massacre's prime status as like the only current active villain, besides Hypnos, already grants me power rights... I'd normally scale a characters power based on the total number of heroes to villains. Massacre currently has a lot of hero enemies. It just wouldn't be fair, or right, for Hybrid to be anywhere as near as powerful considering he's a hero... Or at least Venom's opponent.

[/QUOTE]
Yep, that's what I mean, I have tricks up my sleeves, but hey, this is RP you have your tricks to, and for all I know, they may beat mine...Also I feel like John Madden right now, "Now you see, I feel like Savage stands a chance, but when you have a defender like Massacre that only needs to kill everyone to win, you have yourself a great game."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back