• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

(TAT)

Come on! Don't be like that! Don't let her-

Wait....

Oh. Phew. (=u=)

Thanks(o'v'o)

We could use a healing spell.....?

steph never actually introduced herself

i have realized aside form the person she kidnapped she has not really spoken to anyone but finn ... she needs to get out more

Okay so what's going on is that Raven almost died due to being injured by the Stark's broken windows, Steph's healing her right now. The Police are trying to be helpful? But they're not really being helpful, and they're spreading over the city which is bound to cause both widespread panic, and the arrival of villains because they seem to be attracted to this sort of thing. Right now Connor's watching the Police file in, Finn's trying to get there, Dimitri's going a little too fast and none of us can find him, and I think that Massacre is going to make a reappearance.

Ohh you have a villain character, I thought you had one of each.

Ohh you do, sorry, super brain dead at the moment

I do, I was waiting for an opportunity to bring her out.

Just so everyone knows, we have a dino girl about to do something very villainous, which is terrorizing the populace.

Hi all, any openings?

Never have I wanted to play my own character so badly, since Hel is actually Loki's kid in mythology! Haha!

hey guys ima just say that raven died cuz this is my last day till next school year

Hel said:
Hi all, any openings?

Never have I wanted to play my own character so badly, since Hel is actually Loki's kid in mythology! Haha!
they already have lokis kid

I know, I saw that! I've been trying to come up with something.

Are we operating under the assumption that each hero only has one child, btw?

Hel said:
I know, I saw that! I've been trying to come up with something.
Are we operating under the assumption that each hero only has one child, btw?
i have no idea

@Karcen

I'll just clarify, that Massacre does not count as 'four' symbiotes, he's the remnants of the ORIGINAL Venom symbiote, which 'evolved' to gain an even greater level of sentience (which the symbiote suit already possessed) enough so that he could bond with a dead body. So instead of a host controlling the suit, the suit was controlling the host - because they're dead - that body, also happened to be another spiderman supervillain, Rhino. His power comes from being two villains in one, not being four separate symbiote suits melded together. That would be far more dangerous than Massacre tbh...

((Cough, not to mention I was the first symbiote... Cough))

Also, Arner and Fenrir seem to be completely inactive, despite being online at times. So I don't see why you can't be Loki's kid... Hell, we have three symbiotes...

@sitanomoto @Hel

There's a small group still at Avengers Tower but everybody else seems to be on their way to the bridge or at some surrounding area. @Steel Zinogre

CasualDragon said:
Okay so what's going on is that Raven almost died due to being injured by the Stark's broken windows, Steph's healing her right now. The Police are trying to be helpful? But they're not really being helpful, and they're spreading over the city which is bound to cause both widespread panic, and the arrival of villains because they seem to be attracted to this sort of thing. Right now Connor's watching the Police file in, Finn's trying to get there, Dimitri's going a little too fast and none of us can find him, and I think that Massacre is going to make a reappearance.
Fun Fact: Massacre never was going to make a reappearance, but @LokiofSP must have misread one of my posts, and then acted as if Massacre was targeting civilians - which he was not - but I just kind of went along with it.

@Archangel Galdrael what he is one hybrid is four i never even mentioned your guy bieng more than one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back