• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

National said:
ks7hgm.jpg
.-.

I'm sorry. I can't help being me.

tumblr_mpzz4huXVf1r5ni4po1_400.gif

LokiofSP said:
Oh dear god this is my first time help me ;-;
Alright, so it's been nearly a year since I first joined RPN, a bright eyed young lad who joined this RP first. I feel I've grown allot since then, also had allot of ideas stirring...So I finally acted on them.

With @Pyosimros's help, we've created a new RP that I'd like to ask you guys to check out. I don't even request/beg you join! I just want some tips and pointers from vets...

Thanks for helping me for so long guys, I feel like you've all helped me grow allot this past year, not just in terms of RP, but as a person. I'm now trying out new things, but don't worry! I'm not quitting this RP! I'll be back VERY Soon, I just had some issues I needed to address...Anyways, here's the RP:

The World After...

Tell your friends! Please...I'm lonely ;-;
tumblr_inline_nwauttWnEn1sd91t9_540.jpg

LokiofSP said:
Oh dear god this is my first time help me ;-;
Alright, so it's been nearly a year since I first joined RPN, a bright eyed young lad who joined this RP first. I feel I've grown allot since then, also had allot of ideas stirring...So I finally acted on them.

With @Pyosimros's help, we've created a new RP that I'd like to ask you guys to check out. I don't even request/beg you join! I just want some tips and pointers from vets...

Thanks for helping me for so long guys, I feel like you've all helped me grow allot this past year, not just in terms of RP, but as a person. I'm now trying out new things, but don't worry! I'm not quitting this RP! I'll be back VERY Soon, I just had some issues I needed to address...Anyways, here's the RP:

The World After...

Tell your friends! Please...I'm lonely ;-;
Loki....

Oh my god I'm so proud of you!!!!!

*runs and gives bear hug*

My little baby all grown up and savin' China!

(Yes, I pulled a Mushu. So Sue me.)

Giyari said:
@AnnoDomini Try not to be so openly crude on the site, your "Netflix and chill" variation jokes a few pages back were pushing the line with open mentions of sexual acts, and could even be considered erotic content if they went much further. Keep in mind there are users here from ages 13 and up, and try to tone it down a bit.
Giyari said:
Cheers, just a little reminder is all, I can tell you were just joking around and having fun. :) Hell I've went over the line myself in the past, just got to remind yourself about things every now and again :P
Oh.

My.

God.

ANNO DOMINI YOU LITTLE GODDARN DOOFBUCKET.

I SHOULD GRIND YOUR BRAIN INTO HEAD CHEESE!!!!!!!

WE HAD A MODERATOR ON THE FORUM FOR YOUR BAD BEHAVIOR!!!!!

AAAAARRRRRG!!!!

Giyari-senpai, I am sooooooo sorry.....

*bows respectively.*

sitanomoto said:
Oh.
My.

God.

ANNO DOMINI YOU LITTLE GODDARN DOOFBUCKET.

I SHOULD GRIND YOUR BRAIN INTO HEAD CHEESE!!!!!!!

WE HAD A MODERATOR ON THE FORUM FOR YOUR BAD BEHAVIOR!!!!!

AAAAARRRRRG!!!!

Giyari-senpai, I am sooooooo sorry.....

*bows respectively.*
tumblr_nkb8c3opPI1sx3znro1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Raikou Kaminari]Finally it is over, as soon as Whiplash makes his press announcement I will begin my post for the next arc.

[/QUOTE]
And we need to let Cassie get medical help.

She's a stubborn ass, but she knows when to stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back