• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

[QUOTE="Emperor Of Embers]hi! Long time no see!

[/QUOTE]
giphy.gif

CasualDragon said:
What do you remember before you departed us?
I remember it all.... that night in ___, the moonlight glistening on the cobblestone roads, me walking away to grab that one chocolate bar... (:'()

Yah I dunno what I'm talking about

Crono said:
12425771_10206897118939376_282804653_n.gif

Pyosimros said:
I remember it all.... that night in ___, the moonlight glistening on the cobblestone roads, me walking away to grab that one chocolate bar... (:'()
Yah I dunno what I'm talking about
*sigh* I'm just going to guess. As of right now Cassie and Fyodor are TRYING TO HAVE A ONE ON ONE (NOT TRYING TO HINT AT ANYTHING) but people keep showing up and trying to fight. Which @AnnoDomini and @sitanomoto SPECIFICALLY ASKED FOR A ONE ON ONE (STILL NOT TRYING TO HINT AT ANYTHING). But before that we had another mini Civil War type thing. Dimitri and Connor had a battle of the hormones which ended up splitting up the group. At Dimitri's group they had Miranda Xavier take the knowledge from the Sentry so that Dimitri could learn but SURPRISE Miranda Xavier is actually Miranda Kilgrave (Which not too many people seemed shocked about so was I the only one who was blindsided by that or is everyone way better at hiding their emotions?) Desimus let out some rather interesting backstory when under Miranda's influence which was also broadcasted on the Comms so now we all know (unless your comm was off or chose to ignore it) and that post is here if you're interested. Lisa stopped Miranda by putting her to sleep. Maxton was killed by Fyodor. Helga's heart stopped and I think that she's dead too. @Emperor Of Embers oh my gosh stop killing all of your characters (TAT) And I think that's about it? Anybody fill in what I missed.

Last edited by a moderator:
or you could stick with the good ole' Avengers, the team that rocks!

I would love to be more use but it's late and I need to try to make an attempt to salvage my sleep schedule, but if you're still stuck in 8ish hours I'll be here to help!

[QUOTE="Raikou Kaminari]You could be recruited for the Illuminati, Dimitri's Group

[/QUOTE]
*Slams resume on the desk* There. References are available on request

latest

Last edited by a moderator:
CasualDragon said:
12425771_10206897118939376_282804653_n.gif

*sigh* I'm just going to guess. As of right now Cassie and Fyodor are TRYING TO HAVE A ONE ON ONE (NOT TRYING TO HINT AT ANYTHING) but people keep showing up and trying to fight. Which @AnnoDomini and @sitanomoto SPECIFICALLY ASKED FOR A ONE ON ONE (STILL NOT TRYING TO HINT AT ANYTHING). But before that we had another mini Civil War type thing. Dimitri and Connor had a battle of the hormones which ended up splitting up the group. At Dimitri's group they had Miranda Xavier take the knowledge from the Sentry so that Dimitri could learn but SURPRISE Miranda Xavier is actually Miranda Kilgrave (Which not too many people seemed shocked about so was I the only one who was blindsided by that or is everyone way better at hiding their emotions?) Desimus let out some rather interesting backstory when under Miranda's influence which was also broadcasted on the Comms so now we all know (unless your comm was off or chose to ignore it) and that post is here if you're interested. Lisa stopped Miranda by putting her to sleep. Maxton was killed by Fyodor. Helga's heart stopped and I think that she's dead too. @Emperor Of Embers oh my gosh stop killing all of your characters (TAT) And I think that's about it? Anybody fill in what I missed.
Oh my gosh...

ITS THE APOCALYPSE EVERYONE!!!

A CANADIAN JUST RANTED ABOUT SOMETHING!!!!!

RUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!

sitanomoto said:
Oh my gosh...
ITS THE APOCALYPSE EVERYONE!!!

A CANADIAN JUST RANTED ABOUT SOMETHING!!!!!

RUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!
Ranting apocalypse? I'm going to talk the world to death? PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR IT IS COMING!

CasualDragon said:
I'M SORRY! I HAVE DISGRACED US ALL! I'll go sleep in a snowbank now (:'()
While you're at it, bathe in maple syrup. You must come back to us! You've been infected by these... FOREIGNERS!!! For far too long

CasualDragon said:
I'M SORRY! I HAVE DISGRACED US ALL! I'll go sleep in a snowbank now (:'()
No, casual. You can come and sleep by my warm and cozy canadian-ish fireplace! (I live in So Cal.... It's warmer here...)

But I won't let you sleep in the cold by yourself.

If you won't come inside....*jumps in snowbank with you* then I'll come outside! *hands thrmos of hot chocolate and a bag of snickerdoodles* :3

sitanomoto said:
No, casual. You can come and sleep by my warm and cozy canadian-ish fireplace! (I live in So Cal.... It's warmer here...)
But I won't let you sleep in the cold by yourself.

If you won't come inside....*jumps in snowbank with you* then I'll come outside! *hands thrmos of hot chocolate and a bag of snickerdoodles* :3
That's... SO KIND OF YOU (TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)

Pyosimros said:
NO! Don't fall for their deceptive tactics! We must stay strong!
Deceptive!!!! Me!!!!

Why, I'm only being Californian!

While we may have some rude moments, like when you cut in front of us on the free way.....

We're as golden hearted as our state.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back