• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

sitanomoto said:
Deceptive!!!! Me!!!!
Why, I'm only being Californian!

While we may have some rude moments, like when you cut in front of us on the free way.....

We're as golden hearted as our state.
Or as golden as your sun-baked drought-ridden lands ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sorry, that was mean xD

Last edited by a moderator:
God damnit imma flip a table. I was gonna reboot Perry but I can't find an adequate picture! Oh well, this is probably the internet telling me to stop wasting my time on stupid crap.

Okay y'know what? I'm just gonna say he dyed his hair blonde and I'll be done with this. Cause I have things in mind if I do that -.-

Pyosimros said:
God damnit imma flip a table. I was gonna reboot Perry but I can't find an adequate picture! Oh well, this is probably the internet telling me to stop wasting my time on stupid crap.
Okay y'know what? I'm just gonna say he dyed his hair blonde and I'll be done with this. Cause I have things in mind if I do that -.-
Welcome to the Blonde side.

You two are clearly having a moment... so I'm just gonna.. leave...

Just+back+away+slowly+and+runnnnnnn_c189d9_3839276.gif

Oh yah! Since there's now a Kingpin character, have you guys seen Kingpin in LEGO Marvel? If you play multiplayer with someone and Kingpin's chasing you, it's friggin' terrifying. It's like if Fisk absorbed the powers of Quicksilver

hqdefault.jpg

@AnnoDomini Try not to be so openly crude on the site, your "Netflix and chill" variation jokes a few pages back were pushing the line with open mentions of sexual acts, and could even be considered erotic content if they went much further. Keep in mind there are users here from ages 13 and up, and try to tone it down a bit.

Cheers, just a little reminder is all, I can tell you were just joking around and having fun. :) Hell I've went over the line myself in the past, just got to remind yourself about things every now and again :P

sitanomoto said:
Cassie felt the punch connect with her mask and it flew off, exposing her solemn face. "Yes I do." She growls. "Sekki," she said, turning to the penguin. "Back off. This is my fight!" She raised her hand, charging up her beam. "You kill my friends," she said, shooting one at Whiplash. "You threaten my family," she shot a chest beam at him. "AND UNDERESTIMATE," A punch to his gut "ME!!!!" she spun around and aimed a roundhouse kick at his face.
TAG ME FOR ONCE ARCEUS CHRIST!

Oh dear god this is my first time help me ;-;

Alright, so it's been nearly a year since I first joined RPN, a bright eyed young lad who joined this RP first. I feel I've grown allot since then, also had allot of ideas stirring...So I finally acted on them.

With @Pyosimros's help, we've created a new RP that I'd like to ask you guys to check out. I don't even request/beg you join! I just want some tips and pointers from vets...

Thanks for helping me for so long guys, I feel like you've all helped me grow allot this past year, not just in terms of RP, but as a person. I'm now trying out new things, but don't worry! I'm not quitting this RP! I'll be back VERY Soon, I just had some issues I needed to address...Anyways, here's the RP:

The World After...

Tell your friends! Please...I'm lonely ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back