• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

LokiofSP said:
I heard that it was in development, but got scraped for that ZETA boss fight expansion
Ah, too bad. I hear the next DLC involves a sort of evil 'X-men'. We'll see how it is, but I'm glad it isn't just one damage-soaking, one-shotting boss, and is composed of several medium-tier mini-bosses, and two main bosses.

Archon said:
Ah, too bad. I hear the next DLC involves a sort of evil 'X-men'. We'll see how it is, but I'm glad it isn't just one damage-soaking, one-shotting boss, and is composed of several medium-tier mini-bosses, and two main bosses.
I don't know, from the rumors I've heard the main villain is overly complex, but I guess time will tell...

@sitanomoto

If you wanted, I could take over the Military/Police and even Media for reactions to massive scale incidents, and to request help with dealing with crime from Heroes with nothing to do?

LokiofSP said:
I don't know, from the rumors I've heard the main villain is overly complex, but I guess time will tell...
Which 'main villain', my friend?

Tread carefully...

Morgan has a metal suit.

@GoldenChari No offense, but could you edit your post to just have Alex slowly help Aedan up?

I should have mentioned he has a pretty large stab wound directly through the center of his abdomen; hoisting him over your back could kill the guy. :P

Archon said:
I invoked you!
Sorcery!

*Works magic*

@LokiofSP
jiLwJ.jpg

so I'm thinking of having Thomas infiltrate the avengers tower himself, and then meeting up with one of your characters. Also, I think it would be funny if it was because he had set off an alarm of some sort, and thats how he runs into one of you.

just need to make sure its good with you guys.

AyyyLmao said:
so I'm thinking of having Thomas infiltrate the avengers tower himself, and then meeting up with one of your characters. Also, I think it would be funny if it was because he had set off an alarm of some sort, and thats how he runs into one of you.
I think we have three players in the Tower at the moment, maybe more. The majority are undergoing outside missions - or hospital breaks.

AyyyLmao said:
Alright I got you fam

Okay... I would love to have something funny happen... but I require some help!

@sitanomoto - For Augustus to be warped one more time... in a rather comedic way

@ANYONE - Anyone want a Penguin servant?

Lemoncakes said:
Geez, the guys aren't having a lot of luck at the minute. All aboard the train to Rejection City, population of 2!
Desimus and Joseph:

anigif_original-grid-image-15447-1403543646-6.gif

Eldkata and Fortune:

635873791224662842-1613317688_Girls-laughing-GIF.gif%3Fgs=a

Users who are viewing this thread

Back