• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

No problem, we need everyone to agree on a time skip; and I'm quite happy for a few more pages of personal interactions.

Just waiting on @Lemoncakes to post, so I can have Joseph to respond to the Maul incident too.

Archon said:
No problem, we need everyone to agree on a time skip; and I'm quite happy for a few more pages of personal interactions.
Just waiting on @Lemoncakes to post, so I can have Joseph to respond to the Maul incident too.
Shoot! Sorry, busy couple of days, must have missed the post! Or I read it in the middle of the night and thought it was a dream? Either way, I'll work on it now :)

Wait! No, that post was hilarious! I didn't miss that, just busy then, still doesn't change fact I'm working on a response ahahaa

Last edited by a moderator:
Archon said:
Aedan will awake soon. :D
(Sooner if you visited the hospital. >.>)
So what your saying is Connor should go vacay at the beach with Dimitri for a few days?

Gotcha.

Finn:

2d08668a2f7b15221278a60cc2394fbb44ca74c2bf4188b8558294ae699dced9_1.gif

Joseph:

200_s.gif

Eldkatla:

37guy-getting-rejected.jpg

Pretty much

KIDDING, but really, considering everything, Joseph is probably the nicest person she's ever met and she just doesn't know what to do with that, like ??? sincere? kind? why??

Lemoncakes said:
Pretty much
KIDDING, but really, considering everything, Joseph is probably the nicest person she's ever met and she just doesn't know what to do with that, like ??? sincere? kind? why??
Kat in a nutshell:

78889-my-emotions-my-emotions-gif-Co-tke2.gif

Crono said:
I offered up Connor on a mini-platter.
Don't give me that shtako.
Pfft, Conner doesn't have enough XP to challenge Morgan. Morgan got a 'Blessing of Mephisto' +3, which gave crazy stat boosts meaning he could only enter the MLG server with Jordan and Thaddeus.

Archon said:
Pfft, Conner doesn't have enough XP to challenge Morgan. Morgan got a 'Blessing of Mephisto' +3, which gave crazy stat boosts meaning he could only enter the MLG server with Jordan and Thaddeus.
Plus he got the dual-personality expansion that gives him +Five to all stats and -Five to sanity

Crono said:
But Connor's got that imaginary Ice Gryphon.
Ya know, the Anti-Phoenix.
Yeah, that's Tier 1 equipment. Good job, you can stomp Precision-level and below, now get to Tier 10 by farming raid bosses (Thanos, Augustus, etc...) and you can challenge Morgan.

Archon said:
Yeah, that's Tier 1 equipment. Good job, you can stomp Precision-level and below, now get to Tier 10 by farming raid bosses (Thanos, Augustus, etc...) and you can challenge Morgan.
Don't forget to beat Morgan you need to get the five expansions!: Pet side quest, symbiote side quest, Civil War, Cassie Stark love interest, and last but not least: ZETA Boss...

LokiofSP said:
Don't forget to beat Morgan you need to get the five expansions!: Pet side quest, symbiote side quest, Civil War, Cassie Stark love interest, and last but not least: ZETA Boss...
The Cassie Stark love interest one is a total rip-off, it's bugged so all your heroes die or disappear before you complete the romance.

Peronally, Symbiote side quest is my favourite, the boss feels really balanced, and fun. Unlike the later ones which can just one-shot you.

Haven't tried the Civil War or Pet one yet... Not pro enough for ZETA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Archon said:
The Cassie Stark love interest one is a total rip-off, it's bugged so all your heroes die or disappear before you complete the romance.
Peronally, Symbiote side quest is my favourite, the boss feels really balanced, and fun. Unlike the later ones which can just one-shot you.

Haven't tried the Civil War or Pet one yet... Not pro enough for ZETA.
I really wouldn't recommend Civil War till they patch it, it had really great potential and started out great, but the payoff was minimal and nothing mattered once it was done.

Cassie Stark love interest was good if you got it to work, I got maybe two-thirds of the way done before it crashed, I tried to load it back up later and that's when the bug happened to me, hope they fix it in the next update...

We should get the mods to plan a Civil War 2 for sometime in the future, a bigger and better one than the first.

Archon said:
We should get the mods to plan a Civil War 2 for sometime in the future, a bigger and better one than the first.
I heard that it was in development, but got scraped for that ZETA boss fight expansion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back