• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Lemoncakes said:
Embrace the inevitability that everything you love will disappoint you in the end and life will become a lot easier! and far more depressing but never mind that

I mean are the Thor movies generally just enjoyable fillers which fill the gap until the Avengers films? Yes. But am I still trash for all things Asgardian? Yes!
Lemon's Words of Wisdom: You heard her folks, time to stop believing in your careers, education, and parents! I mean, who needs hope? Pfft. xD

Archon said:
Lemon's Words of Wisdom: You heard her folks, time to stop believing in your careers, education, and parents! I mean, who needs hope? Pfft. xD
Hey, if I've been forced into a world of jaded cynicism I'm going to drag you all down with me! MWAHAHAHA

AyyyLmao said:
same, I was also disappointed that it wasn't going to include deathstroke too.
Jokes aside, I would get hype, but I just don't get the direction with what little they've released

THE KING IS DEAD, LONG LIVE THE KING! *Is screaming in joy and anger at my Screen in Destiny, one helmet away from finishing my collection...*

sitanomoto said:
*rolls eyes*
Boys, you can either be nice to each other here or take it to another forum.

I WILL NOT TOLERATE FIGHTING.

*gives everyone death glare rivaled only by Sitanomoto's mother*
*Dies from death glare*

Sit, please! Kill Oryx for me and give me the loot! I just want a helmet! *Cries in corner, Helmetless but covered in some of the best stuff*

Hey, it was not my fault that all of my characters love interests ended up dead. Whether being murdered or sacrificing themselves....

Crono said:
Sitan be killing Cassie's love interests left and right.
[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]Hey, it was not my fault that all of my characters love interests ended up dead. Whether being murdered or sacrificing themselves....

[/QUOTE]
tumblr_inline_npnfl6nklS1rv74l4_500.gif

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]Hey, it was not my fault that all of my characters love interests ended up dead. Whether being murdered or sacrificing themselves....

[/QUOTE]
Crono said:
Sitan be killing Cassie's love interests left and right.
oh god, now I'm scared

hudhouse said:
Sit, please! Kill Oryx for me and give me the loot! I just want a helmet! *Cries in corner, Helmetless but covered in some of the best stuff*
*runs into battle epically swinging sword overhead like a berserker* YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! *sees size and danger of Oryx* *turns* *runs* NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE !!!!!

Just to point out, Jordan has killed out of necessity...and MORGAN is over here trying to piss him off as fight for his life...not the sharpest tool in the shed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back